73 Ke20

flyinwall

Members dont see this ad

ok now for a major milestone in this build ...... i have (as of only a couple of minutes ago) finished welding in ALL of the patch panels, so now it is all getting the bodywork all straightened out and ready for paint

woohoo happy happy joy joy

now to get back out in the shed and continue

Edited by flyinwall

i am putting this on hold for a short while as my younger brother just got put into hospital after having a motorbike accident on the sunshine coast

he is in an induced come with 2 broken femurs, broken pelvis, broken arm, had his spleen removed and has head injuries (swelling and bleeding on the brain) so it is touch and go with him at the moment

i am putting this on hold for a short while as my younger brother just got put into hospital after having a motorbike accident on the sunshine coast

he is in an induced come with 2 broken femurs, broken pelvis, broken arm, had his spleen removed and has head injuries (swelling and bleeding on the brain) so it is touch and go with him at the moment

That's no good. All the best to your brother for a full recovery.