Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Ke70, Turning Grandma's Daily Into A Skid Pig

Featured Replies

Introducing my latest Corolla. This will be number 11.

 

I bought it from a mate, has 93,000 ks on the clock and is in almost as good condition as the day it rolled off the showroom floor. Has a few marks here and there but who cares really.

 

Specs

 

KE70

Auto

4K

Standard in and out in beautiful baby blue colour

 

Plans for this one are to make it a daily skid machine and once it gets defected make it into a track car. It seems the ultimate machine for it because you need to start with a good shell right.

This weekend I’ll be stripping the interior, cutting the springs, throwing in a manual conversion and locking the diff – should be good just in time for this wet weather we are having.

Here is a teaser pic. More pics on the weekend when the real fun starts……

 

post-7149-0-66896100-1338506961_thumb.jpg

Nice K's. Put pictures up of your auto to manual conversion for extra E-Rep! Haha :)

Sell it to me ill make it a good streeter an u can have a dinged up shell I've got lol.. p.s. I love the way you said "when it gets defected" like its inevitable hahahah

  • Author

Look at this pic... can't wait to skid the crap out of this thing

 

 

Edited by LukeAE71

Dude.. Why? Go buy some shit heap and do that to it, don't ruin it.

 

This HAS to be a troll

Yeeahhhhhh. A nice clean, low k, auto ke70..

 

.. What about that sounds like "the ultimate machine" for drifting?

  • Author

2012-06-02121745.jpg

 

Here is a pic....

 

I don't know what all the fuss is about! I'm just doing what I want with the car and skidding the life out of it

^ how it should be haha!

Everyone goes on about how good an original m.int ke70 is if its left standard, but everyone knows they are shit haha. just look at it! 4wd spec for sure! Chuck some cut falcon springs in it and she'll be sweet!!! Very tidy example too saves you a lot of work, thats what you want. No reason why you can't have a tidy skidder good luck mate!

standard ke70s are busted ugly haha, go skids :D

  • Author

Come on... this thread needs moar hating!!!

Manual then skids k-go

Only way I could enjoy seeing this skidded is if you go spend 8 grand on suspension, 15 grand on a motor, and leave the grandma spec paint.... THEN I could appreciate it

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.