New Ke70, Turning Grandma's Daily Into A Skid Pig

LukeAE71

Introducing my latest Corolla. This will be number 11.

I bought it from a mate, has 93,000 ks on the clock and is in almost as good condition as the day it rolled off the showroom floor. Has a few marks here and there but who cares really.

Specs

KE70

Auto

Standard in and out in beautiful baby blue colour

Plans for this one are to make it a daily skid machine and once it gets defected make it into a track car. It seems the ultimate machine for it because you need to start with a good shell right.

This weekend I’ll be stripping the interior, cutting the springs, throwing in a manual conversion and locking the diff – should be good just in time for this wet weather we are having.

Here is a teaser pic. More pics on the weekend when the real fun starts……

post-7149-0-66896100-1338506961_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

^ how it should be haha!

Everyone goes on about how good an original m.int ke70 is if its left standard, but everyone knows they are shit haha. just look at it! 4wd spec for sure! Chuck some cut falcon springs in it and she'll be sweet!!! Very tidy example too saves you a lot of work, thats what you want. No reason why you can't have a tidy skidder good luck mate!