How Many V6 Ke's Are Around?

Hey guys, I'm new to the corolla scene as I just purchased a cheap ke55e sedan that I'm currently building up and I'm wanting to put a Vn v6 in it for a but of fun :)

Just wondering how many people on here have got commodore v6's in there ke's that I can have a look at for some inspiration.

Cheers guys. Tony

Members dont see this ad

The plan was to get it registered with the original 4k and just convert it without an engineers cert, but after thinking about it properly then i wouldn't get it insured either.

What would you guys recommend for cheap power?

Ive thought about a 5k with a bit of work but I intend to take it to the track and slide it every so often so I'm wondering how that would go?

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

The plan was to get it registered with the original 4k and just convert it without an engineers cert, but after thinking about it properly then i wouldn't get it insured either.

This is why its so hard to get properly engineered cars on the road, cause of silly things like this,

If and when you get the car on the street and not engineered, please let us know so I can keep off the road

And we come back to the same conclusion at the end of EVEY ʞ©$ɟING "Hey, I'm gonna put "XXXXXXXXX" engine in to "XXXX" Corolla" Thread.

"Put a 4AGE in it"

Well aren't we a bunch of original thinkers in here...

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

I say put a Cummins Diesel in it!

And we come back to the same conclusion at the end of EVEY ʞ©$ɟING "Hey, I'm gonna put "XXXXXXXXX" engine in to "XXXX" Corolla" Thread.

"Put a 4AGE in it"

Well aren't we a bunch of original thinkers in here...

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Just what I was thinking but 4AGEs are good motors and readily available.

• Upvote 1

Just what I was thinking but 4AGEs are good motors and readily available.

Yes, and I respect that.

But look at most threads titled as I wrote above, Most of them end with the "Put a 4AGE in it"

I'm not saying don't do it, but there seems to be a lot of sheep syndrome with anybody thats contemplating a Corolla engine conversion needs 4AGE or death.

To be fair he did say he had changed his mind.

Cheap power... The old triangle comes into effect: Cheap, fast, reliable, pick 2.

4AGE is the tried and tested way to power but it's not overly cheap (properly done and engineered).

This post ^, is awesome and so fkn true. (the triangle). I wish people could understand this simple thing before asking silly questions.

This is why its so hard to get properly engineered cars on the road, cause of silly things like this,

If and when you get the car on the street and not engineered, please let us know so I can keep off the road

Well done on Reading half a thread and posting a stupid comment.

You even quoted the part where i said I wouldn't get it insured, so clearly I'm

Not going to do it.

Thanks rolla-Ken.

Just found a couple of threads about 4age's in them so I'll have a look and see what the go is.