Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1975 Ke30 Honda F20C Conversion

Featured Replies

Looks Awesome! Great engine choice too!

 

I'm in for the updates!

  • 7 months later...
  • Replies 161
  • Views 447.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • So my "work truck" corolla blew a head gasket, and I haven't had much time to do the s2krolla. The head gasket and electrical problems on the other rolla now solved/ fixed so I can continue work on th

  • Plastic welded together to make right shape         start for fibre glassing job     whole facia shaped and brackets made for radio and gauge cluster.     switches fitted for air

  • Darthleeweed
    Darthleeweed

    Good Job Macca keep at it :)

Posted Images

  • Author

Hey all.

So there is movement a happening with the corolla. More out of necessity then want however.

I dropped the racing Rolla at my uncles sometime in 2013 and since then very little has been achieved ( life was happening around the corolla).

So shes coming back to me in the same condition as she went away in :-/.

However, I have a good mate who wishes to return to metal work and welding so he has accepted the huge task of all the Rolla related welding ( the guy can build a full trailer from scratch in a weekend).

I'm hoping when she returnes in the next couple of week that it will only take a couple of weeks to get her running ( without paint however)

 

Regards macca

 

  • Author

In other news, the old green Rolla took newish silver rolla in the doot and has sustained some damage around the rear section.

A 90 year old bloke was on his mobile while driving.

Thanks to Shannons however, I got some cash for my trouble and salvage rites to the car.

Week later I bought my pops 06 vectra with 36km on it and a new p plater promptly smashed into the back of that one too :-( same f#$king corner!!!!!

DSC_0271.thumb.JPG.73d14332c8a25dd26bb6c5580553d1dd.JPG

DSC_0268.thumb.JPG.b77c3126bca5670e8e2a9fc0ec99970a.JPG

The green thing is being shipped out to my mums place so the racing Rolla can move in. Will be keeping the green thing for my boy as his first car, but hes not quite two yet so plenty of time to work on it.

I will be filming the rest of my build and posting it on my youtube channel.

My mates have told me I have a video voice akin to Kermit the frog, but that aside, hopefully some of the new guys around he will be able to learn a few tricks of the trade.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiTUFBpihKUPv7QKit7J1Ng

Regards macca

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Less then a month till the rolla is back.

Here is some current work done

DSC_0896.thumb.JPG.2da4f3bdd365d27e1c4a5ef7c831c01f.JPG

DSC_0899.thumb.JPG.28af6942880f30a1897cd9db5d4f26dd.JPG

 

Hopefully the best handling car in the land!!! So much spent on suspension and braking.

Still have to repaint the blue bits orange, but untill i can find a cheap powder coater they will remain blue. Might be nice to have a bit of contrast to all the orange and silver.

  • Author

Hey mate.

So shockworks built these as a bit of a bitsa for me.

Purchased along time ago however.

They are S13 silvia top hats, on an ae86 shock kit with ke70 internal shock valving.

Rear shocks slighty softer then normal shockworks items as they are being used with the original leafs and not ae86 coils.

I also optioned to get the rca kit aswell cause they threw it in for $80.

They are a superb company to deal with and also did the welding on the xt130 spindles that are fitted.

Macca

Edited by maccat01

  • Author

How do they ride taz?

Been keen to use them since i bought them. They been patiently waiting to be used for 4 years bahahahahaha.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So i been polishing aluminium parts like crazy. The rear quarter vents are up next

:-D

DSC_0153.thumb.JPG.4a84cf838dc843cae1bab4f2ad173e8c.JPG

DSC_0152.thumb.JPG.1ec95ab1de9ef1e4514bfaedb2120dc3.JPG

Dying to see how the suspension all works together!

Edited by altezzaclub

  • Author

Hey all.

So had so new thoughts about the project.

I am no longer supercharging this car. I have found that getting an intake manifold fabricated, getting a heat exchanger installed inside that intake manifold along with the rest of the air to water intercooling system installation is extremely expensive. The supercharger is also super heavy and finding a place on the engine block to mount brackets for it isnt possible with all the ancillaries in the way.

So now new plans - it will now be getting turbocharged :-D. Going that route i don't need to fabricate an exhaust manifold as i can get a turbo manifold for fairly cheap. I will them be running a garrett gt30/35 of similar.

Its also much easier to intercool and takes up less space under the bonnet. I can also get more power out of it easier :-D

Mac

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.