Chrome Bumpers On Slant Front

nt2074

Members dont see this ad

Chrome bumpers are around for slant fronts but there more like a chrome strip, not the entire thing.

te72-slant.jpg

Is there any in Aus which I'm guessing your from, I don't think so.

Looks is up to I reckon this one looks really good.

Also the bumpers on flat and slant fronts are different so it wouldn't swap over if you did convert it to flat.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Chrome bumpers are around for slant fronts but there more like a chrome strip, not the entire thing.

te72-slant.jpg

Is there any in Aus which I'm guessing your from, I don't think so.

Looks is up to I reckon this one looks really good.

Also the bumpers on flat and slant fronts are different so it wouldn't swap over if you did convert it to flat.

thanks mate, what would they be called? just ke70 slant bumper? and do you get them for the back as well?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Locally the only slantys with metal bumpers were the AE71 panelvan. The KE70 panelvan had a similar metal bumper but it's more curved and does not suit the flatter beaver panel of the slanty front. I bought mine from NZ off trademe.

I have one ke70 early type pano chrome bar and one aftermarket one the same, they are full chrome bars, not black for half the length.

I have 2 sets of long endcaps to suit slantys and all the lights.

I have the brackets for the pano front but would need to make some for a slanty, but they would fit I think.

I'm not putting them on slanty, I have a dx front end with the big lights and all that and I plan to use them with that someday.

• Upvote 1