George The Ke18

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

Bearings pressed on, because of the backing plate they had to grind off the old ones so it took 1.25 hours and cost $118. :(

If I had known I would have cut them off myself.

All good, Almost hit a wall parking it as I needed to move it and brain farted that the brakes needed to be bled. Will do a full system brake flush and diff oil change tomorrow.

I am also thinking in the long run Peanut is going to be my weekender, so I may do a stereo swap. Less weight in Peanut, tunes for George.

don't worry the install would have BLZBUB flair and be incredibly tasteful. Still mulling the finer details.

man that sucks....

Old cars, old bearings, new wheels, driving long K's. Diff oil was low and not looking the best.

Its my own fault I should have done a ground up service. The bearings were probably on the way out no matter what.

I'm happy the passenger one fully let go as I was a few hundred meters from my house and not when I went out to see you!

Just the quick drive up to Maleny and down the back road to Peachester has everything. Straights, ups, downs, hairpins, s's. Driving it late in the day was awesome too, no one was on the road. Gotta say KE10 suspension, no brake booster and 4WD spec makes it a handful! Eventually gave up and just cruised.

Someone hook a brother up with some lowering blocks!

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB