Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla's Anonymous

Featured Replies

Um,.......mmmmmmmmmmm.

 

Haha, first thing I got told when I brought mine back was to see you,

 

Triggered allot of memories from school etc haha

Yeah those memories are very present in my garage....................lol!

  • 1 month later...

So, these 4AG things are addictive. I can see it becoming a big problem for me...

My corolla keeps hurting my wallet and mental health but I still keep on going back to her. How can I end this abusive relationship?

I drive a 7A, and when I got my bonus instead of going out and buying a real engine, I kept driving the 7A.

 

It's never too late for a head swap Hiro.

It's never too late for a head swap Hiro.

 

On this engine it is :P

 

I've always planned to do an engine swap of some kind, just never had the time, money, room or spare car to be able to do it properly. Since the next big thing in my life is a house, things will hopefully move forwards next year, but by that stage this engine should have hit 400,000km and in prime condition to be turned into a coffee table.

I want to make a coffee table. But maybe out of an RB block of some kind.

Thinking of picking up a 7A block soon. I've got a spare silvertop head laying around that's asking to be boosted. Got no throttle bodies for it but everything else is there. Money, money, money.

My Name is Dave I sold my ke70 464 Days ago.

 

I have not regreteed the decision, as i needed to move on from that car, but do miss it derely.

 

i tried to fullfill my life with such cars as s15s and wrx's, none filled the void.

 

I did buy an ae112, it does everything you could want in a car, except fill that void.

 

The 'Daves project car' fund has begun, perhaps i can pick up one whilst I'm in NZ....trademe NZ has some good stuff.

Edited by ke70dave

I have 2 ke10s and a Celica.

 

The other day I looked at a datsun 1000 2 door and another corolla.. currently looking at stashing both of them in a mate's shed.

 

I think I have a problem.

Edited by Jono.C

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.