Corolla's Anonymous

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

It's never too late for a head swap Hiro.

On this engine it is :P

I've always planned to do an engine swap of some kind, just never had the time, money, room or spare car to be able to do it properly. Since the next big thing in my life is a house, things will hopefully move forwards next year, but by that stage this engine should have hit 400,000km and in prime condition to be turned into a coffee table.

I want to make a coffee table. But maybe out of an RB block of some kind.

Thinking of picking up a 7A block soon. I've got a spare silvertop head laying around that's asking to be boosted. Got no throttle bodies for it but everything else is there. Money, money, money.

My Name is Dave I sold my ke70 464 Days ago.

I have not regreteed the decision, as i needed to move on from that car, but do miss it derely.

i tried to fullfill my life with such cars as s15s and wrx's, none filled the void.

I did buy an ae112, it does everything you could want in a car, except fill that void.

The 'Daves project car' fund has begun, perhaps i can pick up one whilst I'm in NZ....trademe NZ has some good stuff.

Edited by ke70dave