Corolla's Anonymous

Its not like AA, there are only three steps

1: Admit you love Corolla's

2: Accept you love Corolla's

3: Go to step one.

Air your problems in a safe area, I'll start.

I got paid out when I lost my job and instead of putting a few thousand on my mortgage I bought another Corolla I don't even have room for. I also need new clothes

Members dont see this ad

Uhm, Okay. I accept the terms and agreements.

When i bought the white Ke10 i was supposed to sell the green one a.s.a.p.. 6 months later i still have it..

The green Ke10 is PACKED with parts, and i still have some under my bed, in my cupboards, in the kitchen, under the house, and where the wood is stored and i have more on the way..

I got offered a 3rd ke10 for parts, i've been scoping out acceptable locations to store it lately..

I also sign on the dotted line.

I only bought my KE70 because it was a friend that sold it to me and it looked kind of cool. Since then, the love has just grown.

Been thinking lately that I want a car that's relatively cheap and a bit easier to gain higher power figures from. But that's the exact same thing I went through with the S13. Bought it, had fun for a little while and then kind of just felt like the car was another piece of metal on wheels.

Corollas just appeal to me.

Particularly the older ones. KE10's have been calling my name recently. And I'm absolutely in love with '30 2 doors.

I reckon if I were to buy anything but a Rolla in the next decade, I'd be pretty disappointed with myself.

Shouldn't this thread be called "Corollas Out In The Open" or something.

It's not really anonymous...