Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla's Anonymous

Featured Replies

Its not like AA, there are only three steps

1: Admit you love Corolla's

2: Accept you love Corolla's

3: Go to step one.

 

Air your problems in a safe area, I'll start.

 

I got paid out when I lost my job and instead of putting a few thousand on my mortgage I bought another Corolla I don't even have room for. I also need new clothes

Uhm, Okay. I accept the terms and agreements.

 

 

When i bought the white Ke10 i was supposed to sell the green one a.s.a.p.. 6 months later i still have it..

 

The green Ke10 is PACKED with parts, and i still have some under my bed, in my cupboards, in the kitchen, under the house, and where the wood is stored and i have more on the way..

 

I got offered a 3rd ke10 for parts, i've been scoping out acceptable locations to store it lately..

I also sign on the dotted line.

 

I only bought my KE70 because it was a friend that sold it to me and it looked kind of cool. Since then, the love has just grown.

Been thinking lately that I want a car that's relatively cheap and a bit easier to gain higher power figures from. But that's the exact same thing I went through with the S13. Bought it, had fun for a little while and then kind of just felt like the car was another piece of metal on wheels.

Corollas just appeal to me.

Particularly the older ones. KE10's have been calling my name recently. And I'm absolutely in love with '30 2 doors.

I reckon if I were to buy anything but a Rolla in the next decade, I'd be pretty disappointed with myself.

 

Shouldn't this thread be called "Corollas Out In The Open" or something.

It's not really anonymous...

Thank you for sharing Ben.

Hi my names Stu and my two addictions are corollas and boost.

Separately they aren't too much of a problem but combine and see what happens!!!

combine and see what happens!!!

 

I might just try that one day.

My name is Ken and I'm an addict.

 

Until recently the bonnet and doors to my KE10 were in my bedroom... I'm married :P (wife wasn't too happy).

You have two cars that don't work?

 

Me?? I have two cars. One's driving and the other is soon to be driving.

Yeh but ones a dirty VX commy bruz.. :P

Hi, my names Trev and it has been 29 days and 10 hours since my last corolla purchase.

Edited by Trev

Yeh but ones a dirty VX commy bruz.. :P

 

Mate, like I've said before. 24" wheels, no suspension, shift kit and stally, 40" sub. It pulls the ladies bro. It's 2 tonne of poon slaying shaggin wagon mate.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.