Ke20 1Gr-Fe Vvti

Jordain

I wish......... 1GR-FE ... oneday after the KE10 Beams is done

Swapped my Datsun 1200 for a overrated little KE20.

76549_282666105175518_452520995_n.jpg

196487_4674188216208_1903105243_n.jpg

533862_4674362500565_664830989_n.jpg

Well the plans for it are simple... just clean the body up more, find some overrated stock front seats, peal the sticker bomb off the dash, paint the dash black, find a good condition dash pad, fix all the instruments...

Best modification so far was Air horns and twisted the window washer to the side to squirt people haha!

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

The factory shocks never go that high though

What's the length of a standard shock... your telling me that those shocks aren't standard when they've got Toyota stamped into them... Those shocks are just super short... it's on the bumpstop constant atm..... a bit lower than in the pics haha.

Well i'm at a point in this Corollas life where I've got a decision to make...

4age or 7K

I can get a 4age into it and running for about $1500..... that's fuel, wiring, motor, box, hydraulic clutch set up, tailshaft, brake upgrade all covered. It will take about a week to do.... I've picked up another KE20 to mock it all up so the car's off the road for a weekend. I've got an RX3 LSD diff i'll put in when I break the factory diff..

BUT I feel bad.... as the car's original, so what's everybodys opinion... 4a or a 7k

What's the length of a standard shock... your telling me that those shocks aren't standard when they've got Toyota stamped into them... Those shocks are just super short... it's on the bumpstop constant atm

No, he's saying that in normal driving conditions the factory shocks will never extend as far as what is shown in the picture, whereas the short-stroke ones might - hence not a true comparison of on-road stroke lengths.

No, he's saying that in normal driving conditions the factory shocks will never extend as far as what is shown in the picture, whereas the short-stroke ones might - hence not a true comparison of on-road stroke lengths.

true, would've been close in standard form though.

Yep, this is what i mean, cheers. Bit of an upgrade though either way