Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

75' Ke30 S15 Sr20 Conversion

Featured Replies

No worries mate, just sent you a pm. I'm running a honda motor in my ke 30 with factory 6speed. Ive been refering to my mate martys ke30 we built with sr20 conversion.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 70.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hi mate, love your Ke30 looks like mine just with two extra doors. I'm currently doing a conversion on mine also ive used an R31 skyline diff for a few reasons. Standard LSD, Disk brakes, 28 spline ax

Posted Images

  • Author

I ran a hilux 3.7 lsd with pintara disc rear in my SR powered ke30,

 

They have chunky axles in them,

 

hey mate,

 

finally got my hands on a hilux 3.7 lsd!

after doin more research i found this a good option.

Rb25 gearbox gets very expensive as it requires adaptor plates ect, plus the $1300 buy in price. But is very strong.

 

An rb20 gearbox is 50 mm shorter in the shifter position, and is internally the same as the sr20 box, the sr20 bellhousing also bolts straight on.

  • Author

Thanks for input man..

We r sticking with SR gearbox for now..

 

What brake n calliper combo would u suggest for front n back..

The more research the more indecisive I get lol

 

Thinkin falcon or commo for the front..

 

Cheers

The most popular is corona/ celica strut with pug rotors and hilux callipers, i guess it depends on your budget.

 

Hopper stoppers make a kit using the falcon gear, lots of $$ though.

 

I'm having the same problem with my very low budget ke25 build, trying to find a cheap option atm.

  • Author

There are heaps of options though I've decided to use hopper stoppers..

That way it's done once and done well n I won't have to worry bout second Hand parts etc..

 

I'll b running hilux drum brakes at the rear

 

 

 

have you talked to an engineer about the hilux rear drum, most wouldnt allow it.

 

Hilux can easily be converted to ea falcon, or r31 rear disk.

Edited by oh what a nissan feeling!

Hilux drums are huge, and for such a light car?

Better using the hilux/pug kit, or even Nissan 4 pots as works well with the Nissan pedal box with 7/8 master and stanza booster,

 

As big as the drums are, engineers will advise disc brake rear, almost instant pass on RWC, I had mine done twice in qld and once in NT, did not even test them

Hi mate,

 

Another option for the front is ae86 struts with Mazda rx7 4pot calipers and civic rotor combo.

I have them on my sr powered ke55, and they a great set up, also give you more options on strut inserts.

I should have all the info on my rides thread if you want the specific parts needed.

Good luck with the conversion, well worth it!!

  • 1 month later...

I have ea falcon rear disc n calipers on my hilux diff If your interestested in buying the set up off me as I'm going a different way now.. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :)

  • Author

hey johnny,

 

thanks man.

but ill be goin hilux drum at the rear.

got the hopper kit on the front and ive been told that this will suffice for engineerin cert.

just sent my diff off the other day..once i get that back wont be long then..

  • Author

which way are you lookin at doin it now?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.