Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door

Featured Replies

All the racey cars are nearly finished! They all need a place to show off together next year, race, drag ,or rally they would all

look great together especially if you park this beauty far away from mine lol great work mate just love it!..

  • Replies 675
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Dash Stickers done.   Iam just in hurry up mode Rob. The end of this build is so close.

  • My last project which is under the blue car cover was a TA64 Group B Celica Replica. Ill be competing in that car along side Tony and Chris Scott in this years Australian 2WD Rally Master Series and

  • Iam amazed at the new aftermarket parts you can get for these old Corollas. The new guards and bonnet turned up today, as well as the Tilton pedal box. Iam building the car to run in AMSAG and the 2

Posted Images

Hi Craig with out giving to much away ( show & shine car sr plates ) not one for the traditionalist which is why i like your build thread .It has a lot of great information and detail in it and is something a little bit different from the every day build and as i said before keep the great work & information coming as i think i can say you have a lot of us clicking on to see what you have done . Great thread and ill keep following with great interest.

 

Cheers:- Stuart (Thomas dad) :wave:

Wow Craig mate you are amazing! and you can definitely tell this is not your first creation. I am only early in my build of a Street KE30 4 door, but I think I may incorporate some of your amazing ideas and use the motivation that I have gained from reading this thread to really hit 'Betsy' hard in the new year.

 

I especially like the pedal box and the reservoir placement.

 

Thanks mate, can't wait to see the finished product.

Edited by Robski

  • Author

Hi Cleveland. I like your idea for a racing rolla show. It would be awesome to get everyone together to check out these cars.

Just looking at your dash. I remember making brass key plates like that but we used wood dowels. The wire brush is a great idea.

 

Thanks for the compliment Stuart. Ill be waiting for your new project.

 

Thanks Rob. Building or restoring cars is a lot of hard work and money, but also a lot of fun. Enjoy your self next year with Betsy.

 

 

Got the left flare on and started prepping the bonnet for fibre glass.

post-17707-0-65046600-1386579875_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-40962000-1386579884_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-03403200-1386579894_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-45268100-1386579901_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Thanks for the vote of confidence Reed.

There are a lot of very good projects on Rollaclub.

 

Fitting some led rear light clusters.

post-17707-0-91275700-1386747001_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-76922800-1386747010_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-18318900-1386747021_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-63740500-1386747028_thumb.jpg

Tailamps are interesting, id try putting the surround back on and painting the filler plate black maybe, led lighting should be bright but!

  • Author

I agree they look a little odd at the moment.

The plan is the rear panel will be black and when the boot lip and bumper are on they should,nt be so much "in your face".

The good thing is they wont fill up with dust and the gravel roads can't shake any bulbs to bits.

 

The rest of the body is being painted tomorrow.

Thanks Rob. Building or restoring cars is a lot of hard work and money, but also a lot of fun. Enjoy your self next year with Betsy.

 

I Know and I will just going to be a little strapped for cash over the next 12 months or so (2nd baby due early Jan) so will have to just get the body in tip top condition (for it basically wont cost anything lol). I'll be ecstatic if I can manage to sort out my diff (full R31 with disks/panard bar/brace etc that I found for $100) and my suspension. I figure work from the ground up and see where it goes. But thanks for the vote of confidence Craig, I will be following this thread closely and transferring some of your ideas to my road car (if you don't mind that is).

Edited by Robski

  • Author

Don,t mind at all Rob.

 

Last coat of primer is on.

post-17707-0-54003500-1386990243_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-69439900-1386990250_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-27771300-1386990257_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-05084400-1386990264_thumb.jpg

Thanks Craig for our daily fix as this thread has become a daily addiction LOL keep the great work up and any hint as to color or do we just wait and see ???.

 

 

Cheers:- Stuart ( Thomas dad ) :wave:

  • Author

Nothing flash for color. Just plain old rally car white.

Should look good when the signage and graphics are on.

post-17707-0-02393300-1387096848_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-29593600-1387096855_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-52935100-1387096878_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-59908900-1387096889_thumb.jpg

Lookin good, this is gettin me keen to see mine painted, long way off yet for me, maybe a year or so haha, keep up the good work

  • Author

Cheers Justin.

 

Its getting close to the expensive bits. Engine, computer, wiring and all the little bits that add up.

post-17707-0-25800500-1387190572_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-34903700-1387190583_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-63352800-1387190594_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-30015700-1387190605_thumb.jpg

  • Author

I took to many photos at this point. Here are a few more.

post-17707-0-64060200-1387270738_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-15198200-1387270749_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-32002800-1387270760_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-40244400-1387270771_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.