November 27, 201411 yr comment_691229 First proper play time. Still a few small bugs to iron out. Only bug I see is, not enough opposite lock. Haha. Congrats Craig good to see it on the dirt. Report
November 28, 201411 yr Author comment_691303 Thanks Justin and Stuart. Your right about the opposite lock. The rolla is 150kgs lighter than the old Celica and has a lot more grip. I found it hard to get my head around how late I need to brake now and how fast I can lean on it in the corners. Your body gets used to the G forces in a car and learns how much before it starts to slide. I need some more seat time to find the limits of this thing. Report
December 1, 201411 yr Author comment_691401 My nav, Stringy, just sent a few more photos from the last event. Report
December 1, 201411 yr comment_691418 I feel a small bit of hatred for you, I want it, so jelous haha Report
December 1, 201411 yr comment_691435 Ah stringfellow was your navi hey. Ive known stringy for years. I saw a video on his facebook where this car made a brief appearance, sounded quite excellent. Report
December 2, 201411 yr comment_691438 Video link? :) Thing looks awesome, nice work! You must be pretty happy :) Report
December 15, 201411 yr Author comment_691890 Stringy did put a short 10sec clip on facebook. Just don't know how to get it on here. I have some in car footage, but its slow as the balancer adjuster for the throttle bodys vibrated loose. The engine was loosing power and running rough. By the time we found the problem, the rally was all but over. Report
March 27, 201511 yr comment_695481 Off to Glen Innes tomorrow?? First time a rally has been run on those roads for years, and it looks fast and smooth. Report
March 30, 201511 yr Author comment_695630 Doesnt look like many Queenslanders finished the event. Report
April 26, 201511 yr Author comment_696556 This car is now for sale. Check out the add in the Toyotas for sale section. Report
December 6, 20214 yr comment_730267 Little Corolla is still going strong with a lot of upgrades since it was built. Getting ready for the 2022 rally year. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now