Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven's Ke36 Panel Van

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Dead. Haha.

 

Not sure. It has fuel, has spark but maybe the battery is so far gone that even a jump start wont start it.

 

I'm getting another battery tomorrow and my dear mother is dropping it off at work to me. See how I go that way.

If you need any help, let me know

  • Author

Chucked a new battery in and it did the same thing.

 

So i retarded the timing and it started. So all that cranking killed the old battery but now it starts first pop. :(

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

I found out today, after putting a new battery in that the thing still would be a bitch to start.....and the coolant level was low.

 

So i topped it up, started the car (eventually it started) and gave it about 3000rpm till it started warming up and went to look at the coolant in the radiator. Not a pretty sight!

 

Milkshake anyone?

 

I have oil leaking into my coolant. Its nasty. So I gather my head gasket has finally given up on the motor (which the motor was only supposed to last me 3 months anyway).

 

So I guess that I'll go get myself a head gasket and spend some time after work each night piecing it back together before i attempt to start on my coupe's new motor (I'll need something to drive while it's off getting its engine swap).

Edited by Raven

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Well. New plans for the KE36.

 

*drum roll*...............Drift Pano!

 

Thats right. I started on it today by lowering the front and boy does she sit low haha.

 

Next will be the rear. Then i'll get some rose jointed LCA's, lock the diff and put the new 4k in it (though i doubt it'll slide with the 4k).

 

Also will put the bathurst globes on too :hmm:

 

Mmmmmmm, 13 x 7's all round :)

Edited by Raven

Looking nice dude!! Wagons look tuff as when they are on there guts!! :hmm:

It will slide with a 4k just ask Josho, he had his ke70 sliding last night! haha!

Haha siiiick, I want one :hmm:

what you need are these

 

 

 

Sorry about the shadows but they are 13x7 inch

Edited by doityourself

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Ok, update time!

 

The motor and box was removed, I removed the flywheel and clutch (found out the clutch is an Exedy Item) and thats as far as I got.

 

Now I have to go pick up the other motor, replace the timing cover seal on it and slap it back in the panel van.

 

w00t!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.