Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wtf???

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Agreed... The exhaust exiting off to the side at a steep angle is pretty cool... Was considering one like that on the van

Here is mine

  • Author

SS??

That M5 wagon looks sweet, but I think I'd still just get the sedan version. Pity you can't get the 3.8L in Australia. Anyone seen the car chase in Ronin with the M5 versus a Peugeot. I think it was a Peugeot, can't remember, I'll have to watch it again today. Second best car chase ever to the Mustang vs. Charger in Bullitt.

Edited by ancullen

  • Author

(supposed) M5 vs. peugeot 406 in Ronin....

 

 

I still haven't seen Bullit... Lame, I know.

SS??

 

Calais or Berlina I'm thinking...... I don't think they make the SS wagons anymore....

 

I was also under the impression that the m5's all had v8's in them. Do any of them come with a v8?

rolla 4 is right, its a Berlina with Holden by Design extras

Second best car chase ever to the Mustang vs. Charger in Bullitt.

 

The chase is cool, but the movies not that great. I like the chase in Gone in 60 Seconds (1974). The chase in the sequal/yet not sequal (Gone in 60 Seconds 2: The Junkman)(1982) isn't that great. It just got a bit too fake how they crashed like over 150 cars. They crashed for the sake of crashing. I like the latest Gone in 60 Seconds chase too.

If you guys want a mad wagon, this is my daily driver

 

Stacey.jpg

 

The boss at Discount Tyres in Belco has one of these

The first proper M5 was the e28 with the 24 valve 3.5 I6. There were rumoured to be a few e12's with the m1 motor stuffed in built for BMW's top management.

E34 had 3.6 I6, then 3.8 I6.

E39 has the v8,

E65 has THE v10

 

the first m3 had a 2.3 litre Four cylinder (Quad throttles), then the Evo Sport had 2.5.]

 

The president of the BMWCCNSW had a 3.8 M5, so I guess he imported it...

  • Author

yeah, the 3.8L E34 was never officially released in AU... But I imagine there is a handful of them kicking around here privately imported by enthusiasts.

 

Rolla 4, they re-released the SS wagon recently in the VX or VY lineage... The slogan was "Braggin' Wagon"... I immediately though 'Ha ha ha... another f@$kin crummy-dore!! Sorry Coln... :D Yours looks nice, but just not a fan. Too many experiences of shoddy workmanship.

Stopped at the end of VY.

 

How do i know this? I unfortunately worked at the biggest and shittiest Holden Dealership in SA and had the last one available come in off the truck from Holdens.

 

I detailed it and then it got put back on a truck and sent to its owner in Vic and it was Black.

Edited by AE35

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.