Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xb Coupe! Finally My Dream Car.

Featured Replies

Stepping away from the trusty old corollas a bit here and into an Iconic Aussie Muscle car.

 

Shes really dry, a true survivor from country Vic. Great options.. Factory 4 on the floor, Red Pepper, black interior.

Getting the full treatment, 351 Crate motor, 9 inch LSD disk rear etc etc etc... here she is

 

These things are BIG can fit 325 wide rubber under standard rear guards :rocknroll:

 

20150119_123101_zpsnrpmpswp.jpg

 

ad_7_1421119795729_zpsuewow9ec.jpg

 

ad_2_1421119795727_zpstb3r1iys.jpg

 

20150117_155941_zpsrhfkcc4a.jpg

 

ad_0_1421119795720_zps4gijfmcw.jpg

 

2 Projects lol

20150117_184252_zpsuwocnr2i.jpg

Edited by benhachi

  • Replies 33
  • Views 191.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

beast, this is going to be good

Never used to like Aussie muscle. Lately, I've found myself changing my mind! Get into it! :)

Awesome man, been wanting a coupe since i was a kid...how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

  • Author

Paid the 'Right' price for it. Yeah I didn't think much of them either and this thing popped up and I couldn't stop drooling just got that patina about it. Not a coded resto, original colour but in 'GT' trim.

Liked them when they were new. Still do :2thumbs:

That's cool mate. When I was in high school my mate bought an XB 4 door, lime green, white vinyl interior and roof, and 93000 miles. Unfortunately it went the way of most first cars. That is; into the shape of a taco and off to the wreckers. Its always good to see a survivor. :clover:

  • Author

It's an amazing conversation starter. On the way home I stopped in to get fuel and by the time I was out, there where like 6 blokes standing around checking it out. I'm basically going Pepper red paint with Black accents, Good fitment, Been thinking of going Work Meisters in like 15x12 for the rear and 10 for the front but ill work out sizes when the time comes. Probably racing seats and a Nardi. the seats and wheel in it are pretty screwed. Everyones trying to tell me what I should do with it but I'm just going to do what I want! lol

Everyones trying to tell me what I should do with it but I'm just going to do what I want! lol

 

Isn't that the truth..........

Love it, i have two mates with these beasts that cruise regularly, one red and one yellow. The red one runs a 10 on the 1/4 too a seriously sweet sounding engine.

 

Seems funny to say this after the previous quote, but please no jap rims and junk, its a muscle car!!!

  • Author

Work Meisters are pretty tough though and come in good sizes for these Ie; 17×10 -46 pair that i saw up on boostcruising.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.