May 26, 201511 yr Author comment_697390 Dizzy rebuild kit. Now have everything to make it RWC apart from a few copper washers for the oil return line. Report
May 26, 201511 yr Author comment_697399 Gonna be one long day sorting it. I want to do all the bushes too and I think I might find some gremlins. Report
May 30, 201511 yr comment_697525 Looks like the KE is sold, so..... Nek minnit guy says he hasn't got the money as he was going to borrow it off his mum but she lost her job after getting arrested for being drunk and trying to steal a vending machine. Report
May 31, 201511 yr Author comment_697553 I think you jinxed me. Anyway, decided to do RWC stuff, so I did the shifter instead. Started with this, pretty high when you include my shifter and a LOT of throw. Pulled it all apart , added solid shifter base bushes. Dropped the entire shifter down 10mm or so with a spacer plate and added the short shifter. don't have a before pic but it was at least 100mm higher and like shifting with a hockey stick. And also installed solid gear link bushes. Shits tight yo. Report
June 1, 201511 yr Author comment_697580 Thanks for jinxing me, those wheels got sold before the KE. :( Report
June 2, 201511 yr Author comment_697614 Worked out better, found some even cooler wheels. Will need bolt ons though. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now