Blzbubs Aw11

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

Yeah I'd wanna keep mine similarly clean looking, paint the new lip the same as the car.

Been offered these as a trade but they are only 15x7.5 +15, which will sit about the same as the wheels on it +/- a few mm.

11204995_1585390171713392_8523584086027839091_n.jpg?oh=bc49a1a05744b231dbad8359374f0eb4&oe=55D4DF4C&__gda__=1439361223_d0da35c60de7e352c988da335b065aef

Similar size on the front of this

bmeier01.jpg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

ʞ©$ɟ spacers, don't spoil the fact that the aw11 seems to have the balljoint in a more central location that gives more precise steering.

I like your flare idea man, but I'm with Dave on the lip. Its a bit rounded off, its gotta be pointy like a little great white.

Might have some kamei love for it if you bring it over we can test a couple of those on it.

post-2885-0-35436200-1430729515.gif

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

ʞ©$ɟ spacers, don't spoil the fact that the aw11 seems to have the balljoint in a more central location that gives more precise steering.

Hey man, that's offensive to spacers.

Maybe rolled guards.

Took the twinky wheel out, was too big for the steering. Went back to the smaller cheapie 'drift' wheel, feels way better. Might keep an eye out for a nice aftermarket wheel now, or try swap the twinky for one.

Say what you want about the lip but it just carved the best bow wave through flood waters so I could get home. Carpet is a bit wet.

Needs more snorkel!!! Looking good mate glad its working well for u. Shame bout the old 70 but i guess it makes way for a fresh project. What u reckon 3sgte down the track for the mr2 or what?? Looks like itd be a handful as is