Maxi

TOMsGPTurbo

Members dont see this ad

Friend came around in his 300zx and damn! he has all the mods I want!

Tein coilovers with incar adjustable suspension, quick release steering wheel, strut bars on both rear and front, FMIC, cold air intake, in car boost controller, soon to have some nice big turbo upgrade too.

Ohwell... I have stripped the ECU wires on the 4e loom and I'm thinking of paying someone to do it as no one wants to give me a hand :)

• 5 years later...

I'm on the look out for a cheap EP82 parts car with coilovers, LSD, working engine, and other goodies, found a couple but I have to convence the boss on parting with some money... or .... wait until I move and have workshop again.... and at that time the parts cars are only going to get cheaper ..... hmmm

So I have been inspired lately to get Maxi going again after sitting outside and under the house for 3 years undisturbed by humans....

OMG :o

More pics to come...

I inhaled a lot of mold, I ran away and left the door and boot open, I'm feeling pretty woozy, not sure if its the mold, the shock, or a combination of the two.

A lot of mouse crap is all over the floor and seats, and as you can see mold is all over the interior.

On the Plus side, I found out I am the owner of EP82 front discs, drive shafts, gearbox, clutch, and various over stuff, looks like its in ok condition, hopefully enough to get get the car going again.

post-5-0-98659600-1315035046_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-23488100-1315035049_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-66391100-1315035052_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-82440100-1315035055_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-61466200-1315035204_thumb.jpg

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo

Goodies I found in the back which I forgot about it!

I think the strut & springs are for a Eunos 500, I wonder what they would be good for?

Pics feature - Monkey (made by Nick from Shamrock Stickers) :cool:

I'm happy the rust hasn't advanced to much, no idea how I'm going to get rid of it in there tho???? any ideas?

Brakes / Calipers / drive shafts and stuff

boxes full of misc parts .... I'm over the moon with finding the clutch, when I had the engine transplant originally done I paid for a heavy duty name brand clutch to be put in, it never happend, the current one griped like ice on ice :glare:

There is so much work ahead of me!

post-5-0-57885100-1315058849_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-71809800-1315058851_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-93523200-1315058854_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-35528400-1315058858_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-20687300-1315058861_thumb.jpg

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo

I don't know how I missed this thread when you refreshed it last week!!

I know this fella with a couple of these under his house. One of which has the same engine conversion as yours. I also happen to know he'd probably sell it to you for a carton and towing costs. haha

Get into it mate. see if you can beat me to rego. haha

Mould on fabric... one of those steam cleaners perhaps??

I think I need to make up some kind of mould cleaner myself, had a look at the local shopping center for something and couldn't find anything that wouldn't damage / bleach the fabric.

Disinfectant & a scrubbing brush? That's all I got.... :(

Get into it mate. see if you can beat me to rego. haha

Mould on fabric... one of those steam cleaners perhaps??

I propose a (friendly/good natured) race between the three of us to see who can get rego first. :laff: Got the feeling I won't be winning! :lolcry:

The steam cleaner sounds like the go (no scrubbing!), any idea on whether it'd mark/damage the vinyl/cloth?

I propose a (friendly/good natured) race between the three of us to see who can get rego first. :laff: Got the feeling I won't be winning! :lolcry:

Mate, I leave for Navy recruit school on the 19th. So it's either going to be done next week or never. Just hope it doesn't rain too much this week.