Maxi

TOMsGPTurbo

Members dont see this ad

I checked my wiring diagram, looks like everything was done accordingly.

hmmm I hit the starter today with a hammer... that didn't work... :happy:

so back to this: :bash:

Anyhow, progress pics and a new feature game of this thread:

Name THAT plug!!?

Plug 1 What is it?

post-5-0-02639500-1319949810_thumb.jpg

Hangs off the engine loom near the dizzy / starter motor

Plug 2 What is it?

post-5-0-80142800-1319949867_thumb.jpg

Hangs off the engine loom near the dizzy / starter motor

Plug 3 What is it?

post-5-0-62629100-1319949907_thumb.jpg

Hangs off the turbo exhaust manifold

Plug 4 What is it?

post-5-0-32374600-1319949929_thumb.jpg

Hangs off the engine loom near behind the engine

Another progress pic, Injectors swapped over to the original 4EFTE ones.

post-5-0-01157000-1319950045_thumb.jpg

Had police out come out they managed to find one print... all of my wifes jewellery is gone my seiko honda racing watch gone ... that was wedding gift from my wife, they stole select tools and all my meat from my freezer, i spent the whole day yesterday buying and installing a new door, organising lock smith, cleaning and other stuff.

Shit man, that's horrible news! I hope they can find the scumbag, lowlife/s who did it. :( We were broken into twice at the old place, that feeling of being violated hung around a while.

I know this might not sound the greatest, but I'd keep an eye on the local cash converters/pawn shops, there may be a chance of something turning up. Which if you can prove it's yours, will have to be returned as, well, they'd be selling stolen property. I'd prefer that a truck ran the c**ts over & reversed back, but take what you can get I suppose.

It really is the worst feeling knowning some scumbag has been in your scantuary, touched your things, went through your private stuff, I do suspect someone but I have to tell myself that due to not having any proof I can't blame them, I'm hoping the finger print the cops have will lead somewhere and then after the cops finish the truck you speak of gets them :P lol

I want Karma to get them

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo

Yep, but they left laptop, netbook, digital camera's, computer's, hard-drive's, car parts, and other misc elec gear which is pretty exy, even loose change they didn't touch, they even went through my coin collection, etc,

They basically just took ALL the meat from my freezer, left all my wifes costume jewelery, stole a cloths basket and a bag, and here is the most f**ked up thing to steal.... buttons off my wife's pants??? seriously WTF!!?!!

I think I worked out the Jewellery side of things, i think they were targeting anything made of Gold.

Anyhow, I'm looking at installing spy camera's inside out and setup to record off site.

P.S: And maybe something like this : http://youtu.be/nObb-KvRSzg filled with ink

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo

Dude that sucks!! :( i hope you manage to get all your stuff back, and that those scum crooks be caught aswell...

all my meat from my freezer

srsly??!! out of all the things to steal!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:and ripping up the wife's pants for buttons?? WTF!!? :blinks:

Edited by Subaru_kid

Anyhow, getting back on topic - let me recap -

Original JDM 1989 - Toyota Corolla II GP Turbo with a 4EFTE starlet GT engine conversion,

I went from from the origina 3ETE 1.5ltr SOHC 12value Turbo to the 1.3ltr DOHC 16v Turbo,

The engine conversion was done by dodgy brothers, and they didn't replace the ECU

After about a month or so the 4EFTE developed some wild problems, including major over-fueling, blown turbo, radiator top busted.

The shockies blew out and a hole developed in the exhaust...

After moving house several times and having other expenses, the Corolla was put aside, until now, 4/5yrs later where I found a way to have resources and time to get it back on the road.

Resources via a parts car that was exchanged for a carton of beer.

The parts car has a 4EFTE engine conversion so I stole it's ECU plugs and put them on the 3ETE engine loom, and that pretty much brings me up until now, ....

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo