February 18, 201016 yr Author comment_414742 Thanks man, well if all goes well (and i can afford to keep it) I'll be putting all thie gear from the sedan into a wagon and making it a little neater and more practical, so slightly softer, A/C, radio etc Report
February 18, 201016 yr comment_414830 Thanks man, well if all goes well (and i can afford to keep it) I'll be putting all thie gear from the sedan into a wagon and making it a little neater and more practical, so slightly softer, A/C, radio etc Have you thought about putting the stock gear back in if you've still got it. Someone would be hell interested if it were just an SR converted Rolla. Would be a shame to sell all of this suspension and redo it. How's the job coming along? By that I mean starting your suspension > Corolla's business :) Report
February 21, 201016 yr comment_415746 Thanks man, well if all goes well (and i can afford to keep it) I'll be putting all thie gear from the sedan into a wagon and making it a little neater and more practical, so slightly softer, A/C, radio etc OMG you wont!!!! Best thing ever! Quality wagons are the shit!! Report
May 14, 201016 yr Author comment_437484 I'm definately selling this, i'll just be putting kybs in my struts tho, I'm definately not getting rid of my uber expensive koni inserts. Make me an offer, a sensible one and it could be yours. and kebin, the next thing i'll be building will definately be building a high quality wagon. Prolly wont be a corolla tho, they are fun but a little 2 small for a lad of my stature Report
May 30, 201016 yr comment_441187 hey mate would it be possible for u two take some engine mount shots to help me out with my black top conversion, just trying to get as many pictures and ideas before i begin cheers Report
June 2, 201016 yr Author comment_441969 don't copy my engine mounts, they are actually quite shit, find mick on here with his KE30 sedan, light green, thats the proper way 2 do engine mounts Report
June 9, 201016 yr Author comment_443633 prolly gonna keep it now, not enough interest and i don't have anything else to drive atm Report
June 11, 201016 yr Author comment_444131 lol, the wagon idea will still be going ahead, hopefully in the near future (next 12 months) but it wont be a rolla wagon. Hey, i need a tow vehicle don't i? :( I was thinking this: Plus this: should be just enough to tow a 700kg trailer methinks :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now