Sr Powered Rolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man, well if all goes well (and i can afford to keep it) I'll be putting all thie gear from the sedan into a wagon and making it a little neater and more practical, so slightly softer, A/C, radio etc

Have you thought about putting the stock gear back in if you've still got it. Someone would be hell interested if it

were just an SR converted Rolla. Would be a shame to sell all of this suspension and redo it.

How's the job coming along? By that I mean starting your suspension > Corolla's business :)

Thanks man, well if all goes well (and i can afford to keep it) I'll be putting all thie gear from the sedan into a wagon and making it a little neater and more practical, so slightly softer, A/C, radio etc

OMG you wont!!!! Best thing ever! Quality wagons are the shit!!

• 2 months later...

I'm definately selling this, i'll just be putting kybs in my struts tho, I'm definately not getting rid of my uber expensive koni inserts. Make me an offer, a sensible one and it could be yours.

and kebin, the next thing i'll be building will definately be building a high quality wagon.

Prolly wont be a corolla tho, they are fun but a little 2 small for a lad of my stature

• 3 weeks later...

lol, the wagon idea will still be going ahead, hopefully in the near future (next 12 months) but it wont be a rolla wagon.

Hey, i need a tow vehicle don't i? :(

I was thinking this:

post-1650-1276254713_thumb.jpg

Plus

this:

post-1650-1276254765_thumb.jpg

should be just enough to tow a 700kg trailer methinks :)