June 4, 200620 yr comment_121137 Went out earlier with my uncle to look at a van, Doing the test drive we drove past this KE70 that was slammed something shocking.. Report
June 4, 200620 yr comment_121183 drift thug :/ looks odd the way he hasn't painted the tops of the doors as well as the roof. Report
June 4, 200620 yr comment_121219 HOLY MACORONI!!!!!!!!! I love it :) I would marry/f@$k this car, haha, it looks pretty sweet, almost like its got no springs :monkey: Report
June 4, 200620 yr comment_121284 Hey, its that guy from AE86DC.com Umm, i think his nick is ae86drifts? or something along them lines.... Looks very different indeed + you should see the front headlights!.. :monkey: Report
June 6, 200620 yr comment_121511 :faq: i swaer that is my old rolla haha. where bouts did you see this beast?? pics of my old rolla Report
June 6, 200620 yr comment_121548 Yeah, its not the one I was thinking off..... This thing is for sale on AE86DC. It has no rear springs or bumpstops..... :faq: Report
June 6, 200620 yr comment_121635 This thing is for sale on AE86DC. It has no rear springs or bumpstops..... Thats what I call LOW! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now