Weirdest Thing Seen @ The Wreckers

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This wreckers sounds kind.....erm interesting.

But i sopose you never think about it till someone mentions something like that. The cars are like that because someone came unstuck in them and not everyone is so lucky. :2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm calling for a change of direction on this tread, can it become the " cool shots of wrecks I'm not ever going to be aloud to bring back to life thread" ?

i love those old US rust buckets, i want them ALL

as for dead people, I'm a heartless bastard and all i see is a carcus, be it dog, roo, or human, but it works for me, some people need time to recover from seeing some things, i just wash my hands , light a smoke and move on

Lol some off topic stuff

I was on the bus once and just around from bunnings there was a pretty bad motorbike accident. Well he was probably killed as in there was brains all over the road. And every one is like o cool. Lol desitised generation’s ahha

• 1 year later...

Hey, its been just over a year since i've posted in this thread but something I saw the otherday reminded me of it.

Since when do they charge entry to the wreckers??

post-1158-1193281536_thumb.jpg

Looks like its a ride enterance at the Ekka

Then while there I saw this waste of a Corolla...

post-1158-1193281556_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1193281573_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1193281587_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP_01

Not only are they charging entry, it doesnt even get you anything except an opportunity to have the fat goaty beard wearing asshole who runs the joint attempt to fleece you on the prices. I will never do any business with those assholes again. Despite the standard pricing board, he hits you up for more cash than what it says. And he doesn't mind telling you to piss off or laugh in your face when you ask for the correct price. ABC is so f@$king gay. END Rant. 2 bucks entry, what is it a nightclub or something?

Edited by LittleRedSpirit