Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Database

Featured Replies

We have a 1967 KE 10, Vin 182969

 

182 969

Colour White

Date Made 1/67

Body Shape 2 Door Sedan

Cars Name

Engine 5K

 

post-11288-1276320157_thumb.jpg

art_invest (Shane) Gosford NSW

Edited by art_invest

  • Replies 185
  • Views 356.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought I'd add the two shells that I bought recently

 

Auto Shell (Now my project)

Owner: Sian

Username: RedKE30

Location: Melbourne

Vehicle Name: Project?

Vehicle Model: KE55E

Body Shape (# Doors): 4 Door Sedan

Date Made: Can't remember

VIN: 902 044

Colour: Mustard I guess

Engine: 4K-C now removed. Soon to be 20V ST.

 

Manual Shell (Now gone to scrap)

Owner: Sian

Username: RedKE30

Location: Melbourne

Vehicle Name: None

Vehicle Model: KE55E

Body Shape (# Doors): 4 Door Sedan

Date Made: Can't remember

VIN: 902 429

Colour: Mustard I guess

Engine: 4K-C

 

Also, my first entry (the red shell) has now gone to scrap!

  • 4 weeks later...

Owner: Me

Username: son of stig

Location: adelaide

Vehicle Name:

Vehicle Model: ke20

Body Shape (# Doors): 2 door sedan

Date Made: 10/71

VIN: KE20 810146

Colour: Cream

Engine: 4k block, 3k head

 

35185_1436398183593_1042110843_31267351_1953836_n.jpg

Edited by son of stig

  • 7 months later...

Owner: Me

Username: Jono.C

Location: Kingston, Tasmania

Vehicle Name: Instigator

Vehicle Model: ke10

Body Shape (# Doors): 2 door sedan

Date Made: Unsure

VIN: ke10 242 802

Colour: white/ rust/ bog/ dent

Engine: raggedy half missing 4k

post-9662-076796800 1298681523_thumb.jpg

The Instigator hey!

Have you moved to a 160 hectare property lol?!

 

KJ.

  • 4 months later...

Owner: pat

Username: KO 10

Location: penrose

Vehicle Name: milky

Vehicle Model: Ke10

Body Shape (# Doors): 2

Date Made: -

VIN: 232267

Colour: white

Engine:20v+4agze

  • 3 months later...

model: ke15

year:1968 ( not 100% sure was registered as a 1970 when first owned )

vin:118648

engine : 1k 1077cc single carb

name:KURO HACHISU........ ( AKA black lotus)

owned: 10 years

work done : f@$k loads of suspension , standard engine ........

post-8471-0-49052300-1320302127_thumb.jpg

Edited by drewsith

Come on guy's, I know there's a lot more old Rolla's on here that aren't in the database!

  • 2 weeks later...

Come on guy's, I know there's a lot more old Rolla's on here that aren't in the database!

....yeah , i want to know whos got one with a lower vin than mine ! .......I'm winning so far ( for ke15)

  • 2 weeks later...

As soon as I get around to it, I'll share the VIN off my Poppa's 1967 KE10 from Japan. :)

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Sorry about the laziness over the past 2 years, but tonight i have spent hours updating the database.

 

So from here on I'll do my best to keep it updated.

 

J.

  • 1 month later...

Owner: Ma-Self

Username: Jono.C

Location: Kingston, Tasmania

Vehicle Name:

Vehicle Model: ke10-B

Body Shape (# Doors): 2 door sedan

Date Made: Sometime in '69

VIN: ke10 454406

Colour: White, Rust, Bog

Engine: 4k-c 2 Speed toyoglide. (May as well flinstone it)

 

DSCF1765.jpg

Edited by Jono.C

  • 2 months later...

Owner: Trevor

Username: Flyinwall

Location: Toowoomba

Vehicle Name:????????

Vehicle Model: KE20

Body Shape (# Doors): 2 Door sedan

Date Made: 1973

VIN: 1907278

Colour: undercoat (was orange)

Engine: non-existent

Username: Cruzin Classics

Location: Melbourne

Vehicle Name: ?

Vehicle Model: KE10

Body Shape (# Doors): 2 door

Date Made: 1967

VIN: 202895

Colour: cream

Engine: K motor

Edited by Cruzin Classics

I believe this one is now a cube, please remove :(

 

912 146

Colour Blue

Date Made ??/72

Body Shape 2 Door Sedan

Cars Name 72Rolla

Engine 3K, 2 Speed Toyoglide

67Rolla-KenKE20.jpg

67Rolla-Ken (Ken) Perth WA

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.