TOY3TG

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha to make it fair ill use the RX7. nah we will have to race i wanted it going for when i come up for tafe next month but it wont be so i might bring the RX7 instead we should meet up and get on the piss thats all i do when I'm there.

Edited by TOY3TG

• 1 month later...

yeah was at tafe, might be getting a new exhaust on the mazda in the next couple of days should be big and loud and because it runs so rich will blow big flames hopefully. and the gearbox is in only had to cut a little out of the rear gear lever hole in the car and make up quick brackets will put some pics up later i guess if u want to see what a gearbox looks like lol. and i lined up the std T18 tail shaft and it is the correct length so ill just change the yoke to a celica one and use it.

Edited by TOY3TG

yeah was at tafe, might be getting a new exhaust on the mazda in the next couple of days should be big and loud and because it runs so rich will blow big flames hopefully. and the gearbox is in only had to cut a little out of the rear gear lever hole in the car and make up quick brackets will put some pics up later i guess if u want to see what a gearbox looks like lol. and i lined up the std T18 tail shaft and it is the correct length so ill just change the yoke to a celica one and use it.

if you wanna blow flames just rev it up to at least 6 grand in say 2nd or 3rd and then take your foot off the go pedal without shifting, should pop a few out on the rev down. :)

yeah it makes a pop now but its too restrictive so it sounds gay and does nothing so I'm getting the whole thing removed from about where the wastegate pipe enters the system so it will have a 2.5inch dump to 3inch from about the firewall back to one bullet muffler in the middle to a 3inch truck muffler at the rear with a 3 or 4 inch droop tip, went and saw shane at city car centre he knows his stuff and gave me a good quote so ill organise to book the car in next week hopefully.