Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out

Featured Replies

  • Replies 462
  • Views 415.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also interested in a dash pad price Raven, but for a Ke20.

 

Cheers,

 

Dougal

  • Author

So I've had my dash parts for a few days and have been working on repainting the dodgy highlighter marked numbers and lines.

 

IMGP0023.jpg

 

Thats how it looks now.

 

The centre gauge cluster needs to have the amp meter repaired as it was repainted at some point and while removing the high lighter from the slighty raised numbers, it has also taken off a fair wack of the black ground and now it has a huge silver patch.

I had a bit of a think about the oil pressure sender for the gauge, and got one out of a 18RC powered Corona at pickies. Some of the higher spec Jap built cars had oil pressure gauges. I would be very surprised if it wasn't the same as a 2TG item.

 

Also got one out of an Isuzu Bellet before I found the Corona.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Money doesnt grow on trees champ ;)

 

I'm currently saving to get it blasted and in to get the rust repaired and then painted. Gimme a few more months at least.

  • 4 weeks later...

nice work raven.

 

where those new scuff plates a one off? or is there a mountain of them in japan?

 

Cheers

 

Mitch

If enough people want them, I may be able to get some from Japan. Will have to look into it :D

 

sweeet. how many people would we be lookin at for Minimum order quantity?

 

Cheers

so how much did the flares end up setting you raven? ebay ones from singapore? read this before, good to see you putting in the time!

  • Author

The flares set me back $250 delivered from a guy in the US who makes fibreglass copies off his own metal flares.

 

He's on ebay a fair bit, so have a look around for him :D

 

Regarding scuff plates, I'm not turning my project thread into a discussion thread. When I've done this last lot of dash pads, I'll look into it and see what I can come up with regarding scuff plates for the KE1x/2x models.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.