Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out

Raven

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've had my dash parts for a few days and have been working on repainting the dodgy highlighter marked numbers and lines.

IMGP0023.jpg

Thats how it looks now.

The centre gauge cluster needs to have the amp meter repaired as it was repainted at some point and while removing the high lighter from the slighty raised numbers, it has also taken off a fair wack of the black ground and now it has a huge silver patch.

I had a bit of a think about the oil pressure sender for the gauge, and got one out of a 18RC powered Corona at pickies. Some of the higher spec Jap built cars had oil pressure gauges. I would be very surprised if it wasn't the same as a 2TG item.

Also got one out of an Isuzu Bellet before I found the Corona.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The flares set me back $250 delivered from a guy in the US who makes fibreglass copies off his own metal flares.

He's on ebay a fair bit, so have a look around for him :D

Regarding scuff plates, I'm not turning my project thread into a discussion thread. When I've done this last lot of dash pads, I'll look into it and see what I can come up with regarding scuff plates for the KE1x/2x models.