JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The BMW used to pull the looks, which was nice.

The KE36 doesn't pull many looks, except when its under full acceleration or cranked round on lock!! :lolcry:

Tho I have been told its kinda cute... Its not CUTE!! Its mean and vicious and purpose-built as a racer... Meh, who am I kidding!! :lolcry:

Tho I have been told its kinda cute... Its not CUTE!! Its mean and vicious and purpose-built as a racer... Meh, who am I kidding!! :lolcry:

Yeah same but it`s only girls that say that though, so i don`t see a problem with that. I just tell them it matches the driver. :lolcry:

The other one is "we bought one of those brand new". but yeah with the su`s crack the throttle open and people turn heads.

88db at the pipe and probably over the limit if they tested induction noise in Vic.

post-2201-1171885983_thumb.jpg

stu.

haha, i don't really intentionally look, but i notice. lol people don't expect a girl to be driving a car like mine.. i get alot of old dudes come up to me at the petrol station commenting on the condition of it. mainly because the rona is a car of their era and they are shocked at the condition its still in, lots of people don't even knwo what kind of car mine is sheesh! lol some noob in some hotted up pulsar ( 'hotted up', as in racing seats and a body kit :lolcry: HAHA) wanted to trade with me.. his prolly worth more than mine, but i hold alot of centimental value for my beast. - kate

I've seen your car hookin' about a fair bit, I freakin' love the thing! :lolcry:

I just got an email from my mother, saying that some guy was buzzing around my car at home. When my sister confronted him with my dobermanns in tow, he asked if I wanted to sell it.

My car is 2 hours hard and fast ride on my motorbike away, and I'm really freaked out that it's going to go missing before I get home at 8.

Attention is BAD. VERY BAD.

EDIT: This is my Commodore btw, which motor alone is worth 12k. :lolcry:

Edited by deathsminion