August 27, 200620 yr comment_137166 Sept 2004 And if Beattie gets his way, this'll be a water front veiw Report
August 27, 200620 yr comment_137169 for some reason i find this photo funny... maybe the tracker should be towing the truck LOL. how low can you go... and this is just nice.. Where did you get the pics of the Hilux? My friend owns that Report
August 28, 200620 yr comment_137313 This one apparantly was a competition from virgin for their new cd company or recording company? ahh anyway there are 72 differnt bands in the picture, and you had to work it out.. i think i got to about 26 and had to stop.. ahh its fair hard.. have a go.. i like this one oh this guy is so funny.. all his cartoons are wicked.. www.nozzman.com Report
August 28, 200620 yr comment_137456 I promised a photo of this - Mozza's 4 door Gem after the flying finish! mesage on Team Subaru Australias car after winning championship. love the plate Edited August 29, 200620 yr by coln72 Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_137469 This one apparantly was a competition from virgin for their new cd company or recording company? ahh anyway there are 72 differnt bands in the picture, and you had to work it out.. i think i got to about 26 and had to stop.. ahh its fair hard.. have a go.. 72 different bands? Damn, I was just doing it and thought you'd said there were 52. I got 35. Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_137486 "72 different bands? Damn, I was just doing it and thought you'd said there were 52. I got 35." Shit all I found were 31, and some of those i'm not sure of. Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_137488 Somewhere in Nth Wales. Somewhere else in Nth Wales. Somewhere in my Garage. Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_137500 I said Goldie and Block Party as two of my answers, but I think the correct answers may have been Yellow Man (WTF!?!?!) and Crowded House (should have got that one!!!). Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_137501 Demon Tweeks = HEAVEN!!! Would love to have a shopping spree there. Pity they don't do very much Toyota specific stuff (or they didn't last time I checked). Report
August 29, 200620 yr comment_137511 update on the music list - 53 woohoo. Need to look up the original from the virgin site as some of it has been cut off. Bands found are Whitesnake, u2, Rolling Stones, b52s, Led Zep, Gorillaz, Eagles, Cyprus Hill, Black Flag, Beach Boys, Bee Gees, Black (or counting) crows, The Cars, Radio Head, Hole, Garbage, Iron maiden, Kiss, Beatles, Guns & Roses, America?, The Dead Kenedys, Seal, White Zombie, The Vines, Dinosaur Jr, Sex Pistols, Queen, Prince, Eels, Nine inch Nails, Scissor Sisters, Eminem, Matchbox 20, Reel Big Fish, Jewel, Lemon Head, Korn, Red hot chiili peppers, Blind Melon, Green Day, Alice in Chains, Blur, Smaching Pumpkins, Talking Heads, The Police, maddona, cake, Twisted Sister, The Pixies, Petshop Boys and finally Crowded House Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now