Your Dream Toyota(s)

casey

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A genuine TE27 or TE37, in overrated condition...

A 2000GT...

A KE30-bodied ST185 Celica GT-4...

Most likely however is a KE36 van (..ooh, I have one of those...), something nice in the engine bay (4AG-te or ze/ 2TG or 3TG), wicked suspension, good strong drivetrain, good seats, seam-welded and caged, superlites... MMmmmmm....

you say think outside the square

how about a AE86 sprinter, running a 2JZ-GTTE engine, and a a diff out of a ferrari of some type, and some 17" mesh wheels, and brakes that could stop a FA-18 fighter jt dead in its tracks, and evey panel carbon fibre, stripped interior, nothing but the drivers seat, the steering wheel, a few gauges, and a roll cage, and thats about it.

easy a 9 sec pass right there :lock: ;)

does anyone even know what a 1GZ is in here hahah ;)

1GZ-FE

Type: 4996cc EFI DOHC 48-valve V12

Power: 206kW @ 5200rpm

Torque: 481Nm @ 4000rpm

Gearbox: Floor or column-shift RWD 4sp Auto

Source: 1997-on Toyota Century.

That the one Teddy??? 5L V12 :( :lock:

Edited by Jaymz

None of these dream cars are ridiculous or expensive enough!!

1. KE10/11 shell on 2 door WRC corolla 4WD chassis, widened 12-inch rims with hubcaps, remove all badges, body strips, move petrol filler to boot and smooth over the filler lid and door handles, say no more.....

2. KE26 or KE38 four door wagon, 20 valve 4AGE turbo, watanabe's, lowered as far as it possibly can be.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet

option 1: ST162 GT four celica with ST205 GT four running gear, bigger brakes, complete rebuild with tougher internals, something bigger in the turbo department but not to big, nice set of fat 15" rims, nice clean white paintjob, 2nd generation MR2 turbo gears, full coilover suspension. and have fun :lock:

option 2: my KE70, resprayed, retrimmed, with the LSD in it, rear disks new g/box and a 200kw atw N/A SR20

Getting on the topic of body swaps, how about a bloody WRX thats been worked to the shithouse.. and a late 80s Excel body mounted on it, LOL. Imagine the f@$kin looks on peoples faces when they see they get blown by a old excel that sounds like a bloody WRX. If I were rich I'd pay someone to do it just for a laugh!

on a side note, that WRX into Excell coment reminded me, apparently it is possible to fit a WRX motor into a KE20, my dads mate is planning to do it in the next few years and according to his measuring tape, it will fit.

and b4 anybody asks he checked and you can still get the spark plugs out

Edited by Fat Bastard Customs