Farewell Peter Brock.

Redwarf

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't believe it....he died doing what he loved.

The scary thing is that he said that he hadn't had a lot of exprience driving in the Daytona Coupe (the car he was driving when he died) that the back end flew out constantly and that they were changing the setup so it was a stiffer, less sliding ride. With all his experience, it still got away from him.

RIP Brockey

Straight up, the man was/is a legend :P

I had the opportunity to meet him on several occasions and my dad worked around him for a good 20 years, he is a true gentleman both on and off the track.

He ALWAYS had time for the fans and crew that helped him achieve what he did over his career. He could drive anything and drive it well, he had the unique ability to drive around faults and problems in the cars he piloted (how won in a common whore didnt he :fuzz:).

On top of all his abilities and achievments, he has done more for australian motorsport than almost anybody alive or dead, and as previously stated, even if he was taken to soon at least he died doing what he enjoyed, driving hard and fast.

Again, the man was a legend and a true aussie champion, he will be sorely missed and fondly remembered.

Long live the king 1945-2006...

You will always be remembered :y: