Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any One Want That Jdm Look?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like. Its differant, Not everybody has twins on a ke70

that is awesome as, i really really like it :y: :P

I think I'll opt for TA22 headlights but your attempt doesn't look too bad.

I think I'll opt for TA22 headlights but your attempt doesn't look too bad.

 

I don't think theyre any different. Unless my TA22 had RA23 lights...

  • Author

i took that pic before i lined up the lights so its much better now

the ra23 lights and ta22 lights the bracket is a little bit diffrent but you can still make them fit

can you get a close up picture of the lights? just so i can see how you have done it. Because i personally think it looks awesome

I'm curious to see how this would turn out on the late model front end. I don't think it'd look quite as good but it's all I have to work with.

to really set it off you need some fender mirrors then it will look awesome, and that would be really good if u could get the front on shot :P

ment to look somthing like this?

post-1867-1157887550_thumb.jpg

post-1867-1157887668_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.