Members dont see this ad
Name: owen

Car:ke55 hardtop

Motor & Driveline: 5k

Suspension & Brakes: stock

Wheels & Tyres: stock

Interior: retrimed grey and black

Body: freashly reprayed phantom purple

futurt: put the 7k I'm rebuilding in, do corona strut conversion, ra23 diff, soundstream sound stystem, get watanabe rims staright from japan, find some bucket seats to instale

Hey buddy.

I saw this at al palmers a few times. That purple is really nice!

hi there..newbie here..

Name: iqbal

Car: 76' KE30

Motor & Driveline: Standard 4k block, K50 gearbox with lightened flywheel & new exedy clutch, DCNF 36 weber, K&N air filter, 5K electronic dist, 80 Amp alternator, 4 - 1 extractor.. Trust exhaust.. Bosch coil..

Suspension & Brakes: front : KYB premium cartridge with Kimex sport spring.. rear: 1 3/4 lowering block.. Nissan Z10 master cylinder..

Wheels & Tyres: Front : 15 x 6.5jj SSR longchamp 195 50 15 BF Goodrich G Sport Rear : 15 x 7jj SSR longchamp 225 50 15 BF Goodrich G Force Drag Radial..

Interior: Levin floor carpet & seat, Kenwood head unit, 6x9 speaker & 8" woofer.. TRD gearknob, Bride tacho meter, auto gauge volt meter.. AE101 steering wheel..

Body: Body restoration..2K Metallic Purple with little pearl.. Crystal headlights..TEX Designmaster sidemirror.. modern corolla emblem ( from 2002 Corolla..) ..Hella tail light.. hood air scoop..

Other:

before restoration project start..

post-2361-1260012127_thumb.jpg

after..

post-2361-1260012152_thumb.jpg

post-2361-1260477115_thumb.jpg

post-2361-1260477164_thumb.jpg

Edited by iqbal

• 3 weeks later...

Another rolla! Bought this one off a guy on here a few weeks ago.

Name: Kylie

Car: 1976 KE30

Motor & Driveline: 3k 4 speed, fked points, electrical probs we haven't had a chance to fix seeing as though we've been chasing weird and obscure parts for a vacuum leak in the ke55

Suspension & Brakes: front : Stock as far as I know, haven't had that close a look as i've said ^^

Wheels & Tyres: Factory ke70 wheels, tyres? My car has tyres? Lol!! I dunno, haven't had that close a look at the tyres.

Interior: Mostly stock and original. Dash is ok, only a couple of small cracks, brown carpets and trims.

Body: Yellow/Mango. mismatched coloured panels which I'll respray once i've finished the ke20. Need to sand back some bog that was dodgily applied in the sills 2 owners ago. Need to adjust and align the front panels as they're aftermarket and don't fit quite right. Need a front bumper.

Other: :dance: number plate held on with zip ties. LOL!!! Just ordered some rear number plate lights off ebay as I only discovered how annoying and bright the no plate lights are without the little metal shrouds the other night when I was driving home behind robert.

post-5737-1218792686_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1218792714_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1218792735_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1218792759_thumb.jpg

post-5737-1218792777_thumb.jpg

Name: Lexxi

Car: 1976 ke35

Motor & Driveline: 4k basically original engine, sports exhaust with 3" chrome tip

Suspension & Brakes: stock

Wheels & Tyres: original rims painted black with chrome caps, nuts and edge things (see pic)

Interior: Basically stock with Torro gear knob, and Carrozzeria (Jap pioneer) DVD/CD player, sat nav, Hard disk drive, mp3 etc etc, 6 inch splits in the front, 6 x 9" in the back, don't remember the brand (they were there when I bought it)

Body: Stock yellow, checkered protector strip and black stripes down the sides, louvre things on the back window. Mismatched mirrors!! woot!! Couple of Transformers stickers and a toyota sticker on the windows.

Other: She's beautiful!!

Photo's dodgy quality, it was taken by a phone camera.

post-6298-1218869584_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Mark

Car: 1978 KE35 Hardtop

Motor & Driveline: 4k and 5spd from a KE70

Suspension & Brakes: brakes are stock... lowered king springs on the front

Wheels & Tyres: can't remember what the rims are called... used to be on Miller's KE35. Yokohama tyres on front, Clear on rear

Interior: Vinyl cream interior from a ke55 hardtop, gear knob from AE93 SX Seca

Body: a little rough... some rust and dents

Happy to see my twin above :fuzz:

post-1604-1220179524_thumb.jpg

Edited by sleepy92

Name: Mark

Car: 1978 KE35 Hardtop

Motor & Driveline: 4k and 5spd from a KE70

Suspension & Brakes: brakes are stock... lowered king springs on the front

Wheels & Tyres: can't remember what the rims are called... used to be on Miller's KE35. Yokohama tyres on front, Clear on rear

Interior: Vinyl cream interior from a ke55 hardtop, gear knob from AE93 SX Seca

Body: a little rough... some rust and dents

Happy to see my twin above :fuzz:

Oh we are so the same!! except I have the checkered protector strip above the stripes which you don't! :fuzz:

Name: My name or the car's name? I used to call it little champ

Car: Well i sold it over two years ago, but here it is anyway. October 1980 KE55 Toyota Corolla Sedan

Motor & Driveline: 4K-C replaced with a 4K. Reco'd 5-Speed Stock Manual.

Suspension & Brakes: Yes. I believe there was. Umm, leaf springs. Oh the axle tramp.

Wheels & Tyres: Stock 13" Steelies with Chrome trims, polished every fortnight with an old singlet

Interior: Usually pretty clean, but not always.

Body: Straight, repainted May 2006. 'Devil Yellow' - A new-gen Holden Monaro colour. Got it off the table for $50 at Protec in Geebung lol, painted it in a paddock. Cut all the rust out and filled it with plate and bog.

Other: It was a good car. I was the 5th owner. Still had the original owner's manual and sales brocure in the glovebox with price written on it. And cost of the 4-speed to 5-speed upgrade, it was $135 if i remeber correctly. Has a few special features, like a kill switch, floor mounted high beam switch (like an old holden) a head unit and tempramental 6-stack CD Player out of a VQ Statesman. I owned it from June 2004 to July 2006 and put 24,000 klms on it. No matter what i did, it seemed to never change from doing 11.2L/100klms, which used to frustrate me no end. I probably should have overhauled the carby. The speedo is always out by 10ks, it over-reads. ie, if you're doing 60, it says you're doing 70. For some reason it really liked a new set of spark plugs every oil change. I used to run 25W60 oil in it to stop the rattle at startup in winter. Headlights were pitiful. Whilst owning it i replaced brake master cylinder, water pump, clutch and accellerator cables, drivers seat (the base snapped - i'm only 70kg!) and a steel fuel line. Used to ping if you tuned it perfectly, you just needed to retard the timing a few degrees.

*Put pictures here*

post-289-1220342130_thumb.jpg

Got my new tyres and decided I would go for the white writing on the outside. In my opinion it looks really old school cool. The tyres are yokohama y352s, also got a weber 32dgv put on. Put a rebuild kit through it myself but ended up getting it cleaned up and fitted by a professional. Very happy with the result. The driveability has improved dramatically, the sound is awesome and it starts better even though it now has no choke. So anyone cruising around with a standard carbys, do yourself a favour and get a weber!

post-5358-1221041505_thumb.jpg

post-5358-1221041542_thumb.jpg

post-5358-1221041558_thumb.jpg