Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

ahh, I just thought van when you said ae71. My bad. lOl and I wasn't even at oxley. man my brain is fired :jamie:

yea well i know that the wacol wreckers a few weeks back was selling a Ke70 blue on in the section they sell the cars i think it was going for like 800 bucks

or it might have been a Ae71 not sure but its gone now

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 573.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

Spotted this in Browns Stains today. Looked really neat...

post-1158-1252236459_thumb.jpg

 

 

*vomit* @ the wheels. rest looks good.

Spotted a white AE71 today with the plate SXY16, I was on my bike in north Ippy.

 

I also spotted Cameron on thursday while on a test drive.

Spotted a overrated KE30 two door at power cruize today repping hardcore, also a biege KE70 doin some cruizin, and totop it off a hot as I think 36 wags with a v8.

 

Also spotted Tabby, said HI..

Spotted a overrated KE30 two door at power cruize today repping hardcore, also a biege KE70 doin some cruizin, and totop it off a hot as I think 36 wags with a v8.

 

Also spotted Tabby, said HI..

Was the wagon Green & rolling on 20's? Seen that a couple of months ago... OMFG what a beast :no2:

I forgot to mention the blue 70 with the pink rabbit or pink peddo bear rollin in the passenger seat..

Was out at Powercruise in the mechanic from works Hilux at various times..

 

Injected VN Commodore V8, Belt driven supercharger, 400HP @ Rears.. Was good fun!

mini_SV101729.JPG

Was out at Powercruise in the mechanic from works Hilux at various times..

 

Injected VN Commodore V8, Belt driven supercharger, 400HP @ Rears.. Was good fun!

 

Any pics of the E7 beside it?

Was out at Powercruise in the mechanic from works Hilux at various times..

 

Injected VN Commodore V8, Belt driven supercharger, 400HP @ Rears.. Was good fun!

 

 

I was on the fence next to the end of pits, nice hilux.

 

to add the wags was green..

heh, spotted me working for bridgestone :lovin:

 

need tyres? :lolcry:

hook us up!!! how much for re001s? 195/60/15

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.