Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Qld

Featured Replies

I saw three KEs coming out of UQ on either Thursday or Friday: a purple KE30/55, a white slant nose *E7* and a beige(I think?) flat nose *E7*.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 574.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ninja-philbo
    ninja-philbo

    spotted two ke36's one panno and one wagon and ke20 and this was only at my house :o :cool: :P

  • There is an orange 20 that hangs around the Food Court entrance at Grand Plaza. I wouldn't be surprised if thats it and if it lives down your way.

  • I have one of the engine bay. So many hours have been put into this Ke20.  

Posted Images

Yep that's the one reed, spotted the camber straight away when I pulled in the car park. Tidy little beast.

Yep i sure did!

 

So who's is this poor looking corolla?

 

It's parked up next to the golf course in wynnum, and its hit something pretty hard in the front. has a red P plate.

 

Spotted it on saturday, and drove past this morning and its still there.

 

IMAG0397_zpsb1b027bc.jpg

487509_474775285911105_1899528555_n.jpg

oldcart.png

Edited by Senseless Sensation

seen a fat little ke26 pano in a gloss grey with chrome headlight lids crusing thru ipswich on friday. tidy chic driving it looking a bit rockabilly. car looked the goods!!

  • 2 weeks later...

Spotted this arvo on Gympie rd Strathpine and drove alongside also, ke36 wagon in mustard colour wearing original qld black n white plates and a young lass driving it on her green P`s.

 

I was in the daughters ke38 panel van, which I'm enjoying due to Emma being impaitent( for me to get running right) and buying the x father in laws commodore to drive :(.

 

Would have made a neat photo driving side by side and a rare moment to have both together by chance on the road :)

 

Teza40

I was in the daughters ke38 panel van, which I'm enjoying due to Emma being impaitent( for me to get running right) and buying the x father in laws commodore to drive :(.

 

I think this is a sign that you should keep the Corolla and enjoy it for yourself. She's bought a Commonwhore, all hope is lost now.

^^^^^^^^^^^Saw this same hardtop driving on the hwy near maroochy yesterday.

Spotted a cool looking Flat 70 on Caloundra Rd around 3:15 this arvo...

A fella in a white old school Mazda wagon waves every time we pass each other in Yatala. Who are you mr nice guy?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.