Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My White Ke 11

Featured Replies

  • Author

Aaarrrrhhhhh. My mate was too hung over this weekend to go down to the factory so I could finish his 4agte. So wasn't able to grab the new turbo.

On inspecting the engine mounts when bolting them to the 4k(dummy engine) they are both broken of varying degrees. They are the same as ke-20 ones but have been told that they can only get one side. Which is no good to me if anyone can help that would be great.

 

Stu.

  • Replies 372
  • Views 295.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

What're the chances of getting a few body photo's? :wink:

 

(I mean the ke10 btw :laff: )

  • Author

What're the chances of getting a few body photo's? :wink:

 

(I mean the ke10 btw :laff: )

post-2201-0-11962700-1312278336_thumb.jpg

post-2201-0-76672800-1312278358_thumb.jpg

post-2201-0-92496500-1312278384_thumb.jpg

post-2201-0-12005400-1312278419_thumb.jpg

post-2201-0-78466100-1312278473_thumb.jpg

ill see if i can dig up some more for you.

 

stu.

  • Author

post-2201-0-63726900-1312278663_thumb.jpg

And for those that didn`t get a chance to check it out here we are.

post-2201-0-42755000-1312278772_thumb.jpg

some goodies that came with the haltech.

 

stu.

Edited by kickn5k

  • Author

What are you using for a pickup?

Still not sure exactly what I'm going to use. I still may only use one and an external ignighter dizzy. But seeing as I can run full sequential, it may be well worth making stuff to make it happen. Just for drivability etc.

 

Stu.

Pick-up wheel and a trigger on the front of the crank?

  • Author

Pick-up wheel and a trigger on the front of the crank?

Considering that with a cam angle pick-up in the timing cover. Or the crank trigger in behind the flywheel for stealthness.

But wouldn't a dual pulse cas like a 13b turbo one converted to run in a "k" series dizzy work?

Still new to setting up efi stuff. Its usually just the engines I do.lol.

 

Stu.

i reckon the best way to do it would be turning a peice of steel with the pick ups. make a locating pin on it and mounting it in front of the cam gear?

 

ORRR be a super stealthy c**t and make the trigger wheel run off the back of the cam? inside the bellhousing (behind the flywheel)

 

ORRR cnc machine notches in the std crank pulley?

 

food for thought

Edited by Evan G

  • Author

Cheers Evan. All good ideas. But I'll still need to org a cap with a bearing in it to support the cut down dizzy shaft so it will still turn the oilpump. That will take me a halfy to make.

 

Stu.

electric oil pump? :P

  • Author

Do you want to borrow my k cas? I've got no plans to use it any time soon, but would like to give it a try one day. Then you can also work out the pin out for me! Lol

Sounds like a plan I'll let you know when I've got the manifolds done and starting to wire up the haltech.

Thanks

Stu.

  • Author

Well I have the HKS turbo I'll post photos up when I get home. Yeehaa!!!!!!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.