My White Ke 11

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

Build's sounding sweet man. Can't wait to see it all coming together.

Cheers, neither can I lol. But dads datto should be done in two weeks so it will be all system go with fabricating manifolds, and catch cans etc at a mates shop.

The shots in fast fours are with the old blown setup. So I'm keen to get it in with the new setup too.

Stu.

This is wicked news! If it's worthy of the magazine with the old set-up, there are going to put it on the cover when it's TURBS!

Seriously dude congratulations on the surprise feature and bring on more BOOST!

haha cheers mate. Not a feature but two small photos of side view and bay shot. Still a big surprise though.

Soo hanging out for more boost.

Stu.

It doesnt matter whether its a feature or just a couple of shots, either way you have been deemed worthy of gracing the pages of a national (international?) publication.

:y: :y: :y:

Top stuff man!

Edited by carbonboy

• 4 weeks later...

what are your plans on getting the power down to the ground??

I've got an idea on a new rear end setup it's still leaf sprung but it's a little different. But I'm not going let it out until I know it will fit and works. I've also latched onto an r31 borgy LSD.

Should have my new conrods next week and I'll have photos of them up when they arrive.

Stu.

hope that bonnet is white now? or going to be. would look so much better but thats just my opinion. and yummy arp headstuds :) did they need to be custom done? or do they already make them for the k motor's?

The headstuds were organized in a group buy about 3 months back, a few of us fellas got em through a fella on the forum from NZ.