Everything posted by 4ages
-
2008 Rollaclub Dinner - For All Members !!
Yes please do by then my setup should be good.
-
2008 Rollaclub Dinner - For All Members !!
Why what have you done now Jip
-
About Damn Time
Ok so I don't have any pictures as of yet, don't need my mug working on me car. But today is the day the first ever AE82 was fit with K-Sport coil overs in Aust. like a guinea pig if you would, but so far so good. A little bit of mods (as they haven't been tested on Ae82 chassis) and the backs were in, and soon after the front. The only thing I can find so far is the plates I had gotten made up were slightly wrong when they were machined they forgot to flip them correctly so I have two of the same plates. but meh I'll get it sussed then pics will arrive.
-
Hot Rod Themed Ke20
This car needs to be brought to my house so I can have it...
-
Hot Rod Themed Ke20
We need pictures, doesn't matter if its 1/2 or 1/4 done throw up some PICS!!! please Just tell her she have to wait, coz once its done she'll enjoy the ride.
-
Trev's Ae71 Panelvan N/a Bigport
Gee she looks shiny in there Trev.
-
Ae71 Workshop Manual Needed
That is correct, but in this case I believe the carbs a slightly different..
-
How To Upgrade Suspension...
To add, the rears are a complete unit. You will need to put the spring on with said spring compressors, and also allow the suspension to settle once it is in depending on load carried shouldn't be any longer than a couple of weeks.
-
Ke25 Kids...errr...ke25 Has Been Sold
Supprisingly those wheels do look quite the stuff, stokos never look so good.
-
2008 Rollaclub Dinner - For All Members !!
just incase please, might get pissed.
-
2008 Rollaclub Dinner - For All Members !!
Walk....That sounds like exercise.
-
Ae86 Jdm & Usdm Cooling System Difference
What about and inline with a t piece join...
-
Ae86 Jdm & Usdm Cooling System Difference
You could have at least shaved your arm for the shot..
-
Trev's Ae82 Twincam Seca
from the Simpsons.............................haa haa I'd rather the car than its speedo.
-
Johno's 86 Corolla Seca
You're doing a bang-up job buddy. They actually have a paint like chalk (if you would) made for writing on your tyres....at the auto shops
-
Odd Yet Mind Blowing Food Combinations
Like 2 girls 1 cup...
-
Odd Yet Mind Blowing Food Combinations
carrot and peanut butter, peel the carrot and dip.
-
Terry's Ae82 Fx-gt Race Car
Funny so did mine, lol..
-
Terry's Ae82 Fx-gt Race Car
Not from what I just heard hahaha
-
Terry's Ae82 Fx-gt Race Car
Ha I'll just push it down the hill and clutch it haha, just let me know when its good to go. Lol.
-
Terry's Ae82 Fx-gt Race Car
Either way it's still a phat ride just keep T busy so I can make off with it ok Trev, lol.
-
Terry's Ae82 Fx-gt Race Car
He didn't, his boss owns it. Lol!! Looked even better with the almost 5inch air intake it had on it...
-
Trev's Ae71 Panelvan N/a Bigport
looking good Trev, just a few more hours and it will run. sorry i didn't get by today huge day at the pro and another tomorrow, but looks like i have a little pressie for you but not sure yet, i will let you know ok
-
Trev's Ae71 Panelvan N/a Bigport
Ha I spent 5k on the the rocket, and didn't get close to the engine. But for 2k you have got a great deal done, I bet it was the paint that took you over, lol
- About Damn Time