Everything posted by Mybowlcut
-
[ke70] Charge Light Comes On During Turns
Hey. Just curious as to why my charge light might be coming on for a second when I turn. It doesn't happen very often... Could it be something to do with fuses or...? Cheers.
-
Brodie (retrd's) Kp60
I love that dash and exhaust! Awesome. :) Go the 5k! Ever had it dynoed? :)
-
Photoshoot
HAHAHA! You've been driving it like that since the cruise??? Man it was stinking then it must be screwed by now?
-
Photoshoot
Can't you get someone to fill in?
- Spotted!
-
Photoshoot
The person that hit your car said that to you?? |blink|
-
Photoshoot
Are you serious??? That SUCKS! Man I'd be so pissed if I were you..
-
Spotted!
Really?? You see me driving?
-
Mitch's Ke70
Also, I took some pictures of the whole back bumper process and Garnett is going to make a How-To out of them. :jamie:
-
Mitch's Ke70
Back bumper is now on thanks to Garnett and my cousin who is an awesome welder: License plate lights are not working but shouldn't be too hard to fix I guess.
-
How Do You Change Brake Fluid On A Ke70
I've got the bottle of fluid ready but I don't know if it's the same brand as what's in there now so I thought I'd change the fluid. I don't wanna pay a mechanic to do it if I can do it myself. So are there any well-known steps to do this? Cheers. Edit: I did have a Gregorys corolla manual but lost it.
-
Cutting Stock Springs
Geez. Forgot I'd posted this but I'm glad I didn't chop the springs. :) Will just go to pedders...
-
Photoshoot
I'm there but what date/time...
-
2009 Rollaclub Calendar - Perth
I'll be in it. :) I guess whoever has the best quality camera should bring one?
-
Spotted!
Aw man... I drive on the river end of abernethy road every day pretty much and I've never seen one KE. :)
- Accelerator Pedal
-
Accelerator Pedal
Worked great. Thanks! :bash: Just need the cam now and it'll be Chris spec. :)
-
Accelerator Pedal
Haha so that's how you did it Chris? Will test now. :)
-
Accelerator Pedal
Would I need to make up brackets if I'm only changing the spring?
-
Accelerator Pedal
Yeah for some reason I was thinking cut it as well.. but will wait and see what everyone else thinks.
-
Accelerator Pedal
:) If it is what he's talking about then I'm curious what properties I'll be looking for in the spring to allow what I'm asking for...
-
Accelerator Pedal
Nope can't say I have. I'm unsure of what/where those springs are. Do you have any pictures by any chance? :) Oh wait... do you mean like a return spring like on a weber? I remember having to put on a return spring when I trial-fitted a weber but I don't remember ever playing around with the Aisin one.
-
Accelerator Pedal
Hey guys. I drove Chrisandliz' KE70 and the accelerator would push down realllllllly easily and I found I enjoyed that more than a pedal that is harder to depress. I tried playing around with the two bolts that hold the cable to the cable mount but that just made it accelerate as soon as I touched the pedal (pretty much)... which is not what I want... If anyone can provide some info on this I'd be really grateful. :) Thanks.
-
Gday All
Hey Rhys. Where do you work? Hope to see you on the cruises. :)
-
Spotted!
Good point. Still.... stickyyyyyy.