Everything posted by SLO-030
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Ahaha!
-
What Grinds My Gears.
$75 once off for my plates!
-
Spotted
Awesome. Cruise time me thinks!
-
Cop Bait Ke70
Nice pick up there, looks like an almost flat top piston motor going by the head.
-
Ke30/55 Diff Ratios?
4.11:1 manual 4.3:1 Auto 4.5:1 Panelvan
-
Tally's Jdm Ke25 Build Up Round 2
I have a set of discs to suit T series here Tally ;)
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Yesterday i put yet another set of globes in the headlighs. Phillips Crystal Visions. Bloody hell they are good. Also took KETURBO25 for a blast up thru the windys. See if he has anything to say...
-
Ke20 Strut Bolt.
Pretty sure they are M12x1.25 by about 30mm long and 17 or 19mm head from memory. If you need to buy on that is.
-
Ke38 Van For My Daughter
Good to see another KE36/38 being saved! Definatly not AE80/82 seats as they are far too wide for a little KE3x. Look more along the lines of KE70. which i think bolt straight onto KE3x/55 rails.
-
Spotted
So you've made the move to SA already i assume?
-
Ke25 Turbo Coupe
Engine and car were built by a guy i used to work with. Had the chance to buy the complete car and half a shed full of parts for 3,000. Didnt have the money and it sold to a guy who blew the engine and sold it to a car yard.
-
Ke25 Turbo Coupe
VE SS = Mince Meat.
-
Ke25 Turbo Coupe
don't Worry Jake, I have the situation sorted old chap.
-
Ke25 Turbo Coupe
WELL! I have convinve Peeeeete not to sell this beast once again. After the strenuous task (not really) of talking him out of selling, Pete took me for a quick boot around the back streets in the old girl. And Jesus Christ does it move once on boost. Exhaust should be getting done on this thing quite soon. Don't have much more to say, I just need to go wash my undies.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Perfect, Just what i was after Felix cuz.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
As long as the weld is good I don't see a problem. Just don't want my RB-ferdy to break it...
-
What Grinds My Gears.
That diffs gonna wanna be in immaculate condish and LSD trev, broken axles are fine.
-
Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 2011
I'll be there!
- Toyoshow 2011
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Keen to swap for my broken PS2 controller and the missus' VK shell?
-
Pyrohamish'S 85 Lwb Sierra With 4K Conversion And Ute Chop
Ahhh, i see. Shows how much i've really looked into it haha. Engine and gearbox mounts are looking good.
-
Pyrohamish'S 85 Lwb Sierra With 4K Conversion And Ute Chop
Nice project mate! I was under the assumption that the K engine bolted up to the Sierra gearbox. So the sierra gearbox and transfer case was used?
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Hey Pete! I still have the original head lining out of it somewhere. Makes it a bit easier using it as a pattern. I'll shoot you a message when my phone turns on and i'll come around.
-
Spotted
Good to hear the international love for the KE's.......even if is for E7's :P Spotted SKE-070 behind the toyota dealership in christies beach, really clean flat front!
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Thanks Josh! And another one from AJD has popped up.