Spot The Rolla

1ggtelola

went to a motorkhana at latrobe today, the ke10 everybody see's in devonport was there, its pretty neat, also spotted a top of the range X ke70 for sale at latrobe, 5 speed, a bit rusty and it has a ke55 box in it, has the stock alloys etc, $700, was unregoed though

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in melbourne i spotted various ke30-35-55 and 70's and an ae86 TRUENO i nearly wet myself. a few drifter 86's aw11's and and an 82 went past a whole group of us drunk fools waiting a tram stop in coburg they beeping and reving and carrying on lol much fun

spotted a bamboo coloured ke20 like mine at the basin car park today. It was all stock and it was from victoria and it had a rollaclub sticker on the back window. don't know who's it is. It had a ke25 center console and it was manual with H4 headlights and some driving lights up front.

Was in Launceston on Wednesday and Thursday. Spotted HEAPS of Corollas - mostly KE30/35/55's and a few KE70's & AE71's. And before getting to the Batman Bridge (I think we were at Beauty Point) I spotted a little rough looking KE20 in the front of a yard.

I would have been there Drifting the rolladore if they just had them on sundays, Lazy? I work 6 days a week and do complete engine conversions on my day off and that included making the extractors and ECU wiring and put the front end back in the rolladore, Its taken you 4 months to do yours casey :wink: and it still doesnt drive.

I'm trying to get a tow car and trailer for the hobart one on the 4th aug.