August 30, 200818 yr comment_271293 ur 20 has the exact same colour coded paint and interior as my ke26 wags.I'm just dreamin of how overrated my wags would look with a fresh coat of original paint!!!!! awesome stuff!! cheers, scott Do it Scott! Will look overrated my ke20 (75000 kms) had the chrome number plate surrounds, although they were in poor condition so i chucked em out. So i guess they were available in AUS. Yeah they're definitely available in Australia, I have seen 3 or 4 sets the same as those. Cheers, Ben. Report
September 15, 200818 yr comment_275006 Hi all, just wanted to brag about these sweet plates that i ordered today for my '20... KE-20-XX....i thought it was pretty schmick... anywho, carry on! MM Report
September 15, 200818 yr comment_275013 Hi all,just wanted to brag about these sweet plates that i ordered today for my '20... KE-20-XX....i thought it was pretty schmick... anywho, carry on! MM Post some picks up.... I reckon mine are better haahaah. Cheers Report
September 15, 200818 yr comment_275027 Post some picks up....I reckon mine are better haahaah. Cheers hahaha what are urs champ?? I'llpost up pics when i pick them up from the RTA. MM Report
September 15, 200818 yr comment_275032 you saw justin's 'XKE20X' plates on sunday, right? my 'AE020' plates will be available in about a week... Report
September 15, 200818 yr comment_275036 The plates on my old orange stocka 20 were the best I reckon SAR-362 - SA Rotor 362 horsepower :y: Nickyboy will confirm the power output for the non-believers :y: Cheers, Ben. Report
September 15, 200818 yr comment_275040 The plates on my old orange stocka 20 were the best I reckon SAR-362 - SA Rotor 362 horsepower :y: Nickyboy will confirm the power output for the non-believers :y: Cheers, Ben. Check my plates out... KE2O Report
September 16, 200818 yr comment_275281 All hail HARUN! :y: those plates are the shit! they only look good on VIC plates tho, small plates in NSW look sissy...hahaha Report
September 16, 200818 yr comment_275324 Sweet plates both of you. Harun, I am surprised KE20 has not been used before, shows how few 20s there are about. (and how few people have taste) Report
September 16, 200818 yr comment_275333 because it's a 'mixed-up' plate, they're relatively new, so it's not surprising it was still available. altho, i reckon it would've been better in the gold/black 2 letter-2 number ltd edition plates :y: Report
September 16, 200818 yr comment_275334 Harun, I am surprised KE20 has not been used before, shows how few 20s there are about.(and how few people have taste) i was tempted to buy these when i saw they were available... i then scrolled down and saw the cost for them! i decided not to buy as they cost more than i purchased the whole car for. good to see they went to a good home. Report
September 16, 200818 yr comment_275474 hahaha, Signature plates.No chance of me spending 2k on plates no matter how cool they are.So ive hit the mixed plates with the letter O instead on number 0. can't even tell the difference. Cheers for the thumbs up guys. Edited September 16, 200818 yr by harun Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_275524 I've been on here a while, so i thought i'd post up my ke20 got it for $1500 after selling my ke30 It's a 5k, 5speed. The interior (front seats, rear seats and center console are all out of a Paseo) Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_275577 I've been on here a while, so i thought i'd post up my ke20got it for $1500 after selling my ke30 It's a 5k, 5speed. The interior (front seats, rear seats and center console are all out of a Paseo) Nice 20, any plans?? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now