Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke1x Members Page

Featured Replies

Haha cheers Joel, pity about the bonnet though haha.

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 227
  • Views 712.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • rolla68   ke10   5 speed- rebuild   lowered front and rear, ke20 front discs   12inch hubaps, white walls   crx seats and all retrimmed red vinyl   2 door 68, bare metal respray acrylic wh

  • 1969 ke10   5 speed   lowered front and rear   ke30 front discs   12inch hubcaps, white walls   interior retrimmed red vinyl   bare metal respray 2 pac white inside, out, boot, engine bay

Posted Images

Hey guys.

Found this one owner ke17 SL in Carnarvon, far north w.a and met the little old lady who owns it. Negotiated a price and its now mine. Original 3kb twincarb motor, 58xxx miles. Good nick, has been painted at some stage and interior reupholstered. I assume because the heat up here ʞ©$ɟs everything. But its solid, and will come up a treat with some love. I'm up here at the moment, will ship it back to Perth very shortly. Quite happy, though at 6'3" I don't fit in it very well.

 

 

20150213_152550_zps2znnc9bt.jpeg

 

20150213_152537_zpsbmrw72js.jpeg

Yeah I did mate, I forgot to thank you again! I need to call him again and get it shipped, i wanted to wait till i got the car and have a good look through it to see if theres any other bits i need.

 

The window in there is perspex and native kids have scratched tags into it. They're pretty ruthless.

 

While it is in good nick, there is still a lot of work to clean it up, but I really like it. Gives me a corolla to drive while my ke38 is off the road haha

That's a new one. As I said in the other thread, the SL's had blue tinted side and rear glass from new. Of course they could have been changed over time, but see what you have. Leon may still have odd bits of blue glass. i bought a set off of him a while ago.

It's hard to say if its blue or clear, its got these terrible strips of tint over everything. Unfortunately that guy sold all the blue glass, but he has clear which will do for the time being. Perhaps ill have the whole thing tinted.

 

Thanks though, it looks better in the pics than real life. The paint job is pretty terrible, its presentable but there's alot of runs. And the interior is a bit cactus from the heat.

 

But most importantly it is all there and complete aside from the passenger glass. Just needs a whole lot of time and loving.

Edited by caibs

  • 2 weeks later...

Name: dean

 

Car:1970 ke10

 

Motor & Driveline: 4k , 4 speed

 

Suspension & Brakes: stock for now

 

Wheels & Tyres:13x7 hotwires, needs new tyres

 

Interior: stock reupholstered red interior

 

Body: considering age the body is straight, minimal amounts of surface rust and 4 or 5 dents here and there.

 

Other: Pretty keen when i get it painted to go with factory colour of "neptune turquoise" blue. And maybe a 5k if i can find one in tassie.

 

 

post-20561-0-34510700-1427257697_thumb.jpgpost-20561-0-68834100-1427257808_thumb.jpgpost-20561-0-34960000-1427258395_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yellowkesev

  • 3 weeks later...

well she's for sale. the money is needed elsewhere unfortunately. I'm sure ill regret it later but thats life. anyone interested can pm me or check the gumtree ad.

 

20150409_170907_zpsyoxgwx6h.jpg

  • 3 months later...

Name: Steve

 

Car: KE11

 

Motor & Driveline: V6 Ecotec (worked) + T5 Manual

 

Suspension & Brakes: Coilovers

 

Wheels & Tyres: 15" Weld Draglites

 

znvc7o.jpg

2ym7qkm.jpg

 

That's hot. Has this done a number yet?

  • 2 weeks later...

Nah hasnt run a number yet.

I have changed the combo a bit. Now running a turbo and powerglide.

 

2u7n0cw.jpg

  • 8 months later...

Holy shit thats mental

  • 1 month later...

So horrible things just happened. I just fitted a new (1967) steering wheel (which still doesn't seem to fit right with the column switch). I plugged the column switch in for the first time in forever. Tried to start her and she didn't want to turn over... then very loun noises that wouldn't stop until the battery was disconnected. I think it was the starter but it was in no way trying to start the engine and didn't turn off with the key.

I'm thinking a wiring issue and the gears gone on the starter??

Any other thoughts?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.