Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Si's 5kte Ke55

Featured Replies

When you taking this thing back down the quarter Si?

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 793.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Looks a bit more like a motor again! Tried to bolt the manifold on this afternoon and managed to pull a stud out of the head 🤬 will have to wait until Monday now to get a helicoil for it. Once I'

  • So long overdue update. Guess I'll be doing what will become inevitable in a lot of backyard garages in the coming months (Hey let's look at the positives) and getting some work done in this!! Wh

  • Hehe....breaking traction in second....with the potenzas!

Posted Images

  • Author

The last outing was the last round for the 09/10 season. 10/11 season start on the 22nd of August with a test and tune and then the first round is 18th of Sep.

I really want to get my T series in before going out again so that'll be the deciding factor as to when I next get out.

Sounds good man. Can't wait to see what time and mph you get with the t series diff :)

  • Author

MPH probably won't change much. I'm hoping that I will be able to knock some time off the ET though as I'd like to have an LSD in the T series. I think the peg-legging was the biggest draw back last time.

Yeah getting some traction will help Heaps :)

  • 2 months later...

how do you think an rb20 turbo would go on a 5k?

id like to say this is a long times since i've posted but, well sone si looks like it is comin along very well

i wanna see a gt35 on a 5k :)

  • Author

i wanna see a gt35 on a 5k :)

 

Maybe with like a 300hp shot of N02!! :lolcry:

 

Thank Shaun, I usually give a little bit of stick when I come past CAI.

Edited by Taz_Rx

 

Thank Shaun, I usually give a little bit of stick when I come past CAI.

 

 

lol so its you i've been yelling at :abuse: lol, nah wouldn't notice to be honest cause there is that many turbo cars that drive past its not funny

  • Author

haha oh yeah that right.... you've got a baby too!! :blush: :lolcry:

 

You don't need to tell me how many turbo cars drive past there. The shops also perfectly positioned to cop the 'mid 2nd gear boost up' in most cars. :lol:

.....oh and how many of those turbo cars have gilmer drives though!?

Any Updates on the Rocket?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.