Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Si's 5kte Ke55

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 793.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Looks a bit more like a motor again! Tried to bolt the manifold on this afternoon and managed to pull a stud out of the head 🤬 will have to wait until Monday now to get a helicoil for it. Once I'

  • So long overdue update. Guess I'll be doing what will become inevitable in a lot of backyard garages in the coming months (Hey let's look at the positives) and getting some work done in this!! Wh

  • Hehe....breaking traction in second....with the potenzas!

Posted Images

haha oh yeah that right.... you've got a baby too!! :blush: :lolcry:

 

You don't need to tell me how many turbo cars drive past there. The shops also perfectly positioned to cop the 'mid 2nd gear boost up' in most cars. :lol:

.....oh and how many of those turbo cars have gilmer drives though!?

 

 

yeah i would say none lol since most of them seem to be skylines and 180's and so on

WTF is CAI?

  • Author

Car Accessory Installs. Car audio shop which has a flat above the shop. I used to live there for 7 years befor we had bub, now Shaun live there.

 

If you look at the intercooler pics you can see the same set of stairs and black shed walls as in my sig pics. :wink:

Edit - Sorry they were in Shaun project thread, not mine.

Edited by Taz_Rx

Car Accessory Installs. Car audio shop which has a flat above the shop. I used to live there for 7 years befor we had bub, now Shaun live there.

 

If you look at the intercooler pics you can see the same set of stairs and black shed walls as in my sig pics. :wink:

Edit - Sorry they were in Shaun project thread, not mine.

 

I was trying to work out who's initials it would of been :laff:

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Nothing too speacial yet. Just some kings springs with pedders shocks up front with 1 flipped leaf and TRD 8 way adjustales in the rear.

 

I've got some things in the works for new front struts but would prefer to get some better brakes to go in at the same time too.

  • 2 weeks later...

hows it goin man about 50 percent into boting on my k turbo kit i just got

he sent me one of it yesterday :) it's my old turbo setup :D

 

We came to a nice deal with it all

yeah haven afew teathing problems but all sorted now. lets just say i have way to much gate lol I <3 screamas

well what i got with it looks like it should work but will see on the dyno

Nice build Si. Been meaning to read your whole thread for a while. Thanks also for all your help too it has been a godsend. I haven't done too much to mine been too busy going on RC and ausrotary cruises to pull the blower off.

This car is an inspiration to all that love boosted K's

keep the updates and photos coming.

 

Stu.

  • Author

Glad you think so mate.

 

Don't think I've even driven the car for a couple of months now! :blush: Been pretty busy at work and have been driving the Zuk the cart stuff around.

Plus I haven't really got much coin to spend on it lately having a rug rat. Next thing I like to do is replace the fuel pumps and surge tank (as that's actually not mine) and get some speedflow fitting in the boot. I don't think my lift pump is adequately filling the surge tank and if you corner hard can loose fuel pressure.

I also really need to paint and fit my flairs properly.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.