July 15, 201016 yr Author comment_451942 The last outing was the last round for the 09/10 season. 10/11 season start on the 22nd of August with a test and tune and then the first round is 18th of Sep. I really want to get my T series in before going out again so that'll be the deciding factor as to when I next get out. Report
July 16, 201016 yr comment_452189 Sounds good man. Can't wait to see what time and mph you get with the t series diff :) Report
July 16, 201016 yr Author comment_452208 MPH probably won't change much. I'm hoping that I will be able to knock some time off the ET though as I'd like to have an LSD in the T series. I think the peg-legging was the biggest draw back last time. Report
September 23, 201016 yr Author comment_471203 how do you think an rb20 turbo would go on a 5k? Not real great. It would be too big, and those things are netorious for snapping shafts if you wind the boost up too much. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_471320 id like to say this is a long times since i've posted but, well sone si looks like it is comin along very well Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_471356 how do you think an rb20 turbo would go on a 5k? Really junk turbo. They spool pathetically slow on the rb20, it would be like a gt35 on a 5k! Report
September 27, 201016 yr Author comment_471812 i wanna see a gt35 on a 5k :) Maybe with like a 300hp shot of N02!! :lolcry: Thank Shaun, I usually give a little bit of stick when I come past CAI. Edited September 27, 201016 yr by Taz_Rx Report
September 27, 201016 yr comment_471886 Thank Shaun, I usually give a little bit of stick when I come past CAI. lol so its you i've been yelling at :abuse: lol, nah wouldn't notice to be honest cause there is that many turbo cars that drive past its not funny Report
September 27, 201016 yr Author comment_471992 haha oh yeah that right.... you've got a baby too!! :blush: :lolcry: You don't need to tell me how many turbo cars drive past there. The shops also perfectly positioned to cop the 'mid 2nd gear boost up' in most cars. :lol: .....oh and how many of those turbo cars have gilmer drives though!? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now