Si's 5kte Ke55

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad

315cc 7mge mate. Wouldn't want to go any bigger than say 450cc on a fully worked motor otherwise you struggle to atomise the fuel.

Byron is doing really well, running around now and starting to talk a bit, just single words like hello, bye bye, car :y: :lol: , clap, and starting to try and sing (just the "round and round" of 'wheels on the bus'). Oh and he can "brap brap brap" too! :lol:

Believe it or not I've actually got an update for Tar... maybe not what anybody would really expect but an update none the less. I'll upload a pic in the next couple of days.

Believe it or not I've actually got an update for Tar... maybe not what anybody would really expect but an update none the less. I'll upload a pic in the next couple of days.

post-1315-086262100 1291697294_thumb.jpg

hehehe we'll see what he thinks about a bit of boost..... well that isn't into a diesel anyway. :cool:

thanks mate, after spotting the gas turbo setup from luopee hopefully i can get all that off him :) was asking as was thinking, vl turbo injectors are 270cc and you can get 6 of them for $150-200 delivered.

my cousin's name is Byron also, i think he's about 8. i reckon that's one of the cutest times, when they start to walk and talk hey. good to see he know's car and brap brap brap already :)

i was gonna guess baby seat, but didn't have time to reply was busy at work. by the way, that was a quick couple of day's :P

Matt

Sash had that setup pretty well sorted on gas. If I were you I'd just get the whole thing and continue to run it on gas for the economy. From memory it's also pretty responsive.

Had to pop home for a mintue today to a grab the camera and took a pic while I was there. :wink:

Oh, and one of my mates tought him to brap. Problem was what he actually tought him to say was "brap brap BANG"! :abuse: :lol:

"brap brap bang". That's funny stuff. What about zoom zoom boom?

How'd you go with the surge tank? I've just bought one off egay for dads fj20t powered 1600 datto. From memory was from a seller called bugzy's custom fabrication or simillar. It's set up with pipe threads welded on so you can use bolt in barbs or speed flo fittings. It's pretty well made for $100 too.

Byron will love boost and will soon be saying "daddys car ppttsssshhhh". Like my mates son says

stu.

lol, that made me giggle almost as much as the idea of the baby seat in Tar :lol:

I was your friggen cousin! So we're going to learn to say "Hoysung sauce" as he rides a Hyosung now.

"brap brap bang". That's funny stuff. What about zoom zoom boom?

How'd you go with the surge tank? I've just bought one off egay for dads fj20t powered 1600 datto. From memory was from a seller called bugzy's custom fabrication or simillar. It's set up with pipe threads welded on so you can use bolt in barbs or speed flo fittings. It's pretty well made for $100 too.

Byron will love boost and will soon be saying "daddys car ppttsssshhhh". Like my mates son says

stu.

Love the zoom zoom boom! :lol:

Surge tank - haven't actually got around to getting another yet, but I was going to grab ones of these....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aluminium-surge-tank-hose-tails-drift-drag-race-/230559143745?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35ae655741

...and just pay the $10 extra for dash fittings. Probably get him to make me up a simple oil catch can too.

Oh and we've been working on our BOV/flutter sounds. :yes:

Like he's got a choice being my kid! :laff: He'll be rebuilding 5k's by the time his 4!! :lolcry:

Went for his first ride in Tar thismorning to daycare. Its only less than a km up the road from our house so we didn't really get a good ride, at least he's not affraid of the noise of it. Strapped him in and he had this "OMG, I'm going in Daddy's car :dance: " look on his face.

Isn't it amazing being a dad? Every day you see new things in your kids. Our first used to cry at the sound of an engine, or me making a turbo noise:lol:, now she can't get enough of it. Will be taking her to willowbank some day soon, she will love it! She has had 2 heart operations, and now has a device in her chest monitoring her heart. Best of luck with everything Taz, i know what its like to go through hard times.

Went for a few drives over the weekend, he loves my car, get excited about getting into every time.

Was wondering if it was a little loud for him.... obviously not as he fell asleep on one trip!!

Ben (yoda) came over yesterday and motivated me enough to fix a couple of little annoying things. Driver window had come off it rail and one of the rear door handle was a bit sticky, all fixed now. :happy:

ae824ate - If you're going to take your kid to willobank can I suggest dropping into Bunnings on your way and spending $10 on a set of these....

post-1315-000277900 1292196994_thumb.jpg

Thats his dj "wika wika" pose btw :lol:

Most of the cars are fine, but any supercharged funny/rail cars can be a bit loud for them. :wink:

Our hard times are all over now (touch wood) luckily mate. Hope everything works out well for your daughter.