Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Si's 5kte Ke55

Featured Replies

New wheels purchased, not alecia's though. Hopefully have them on early next month.

The wheels you were telling me about last week?

If so they will look super tuff!!!!!

Stu.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 793.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Looks a bit more like a motor again! Tried to bolt the manifold on this afternoon and managed to pull a stud out of the head 🤬 will have to wait until Monday now to get a helicoil for it. Once I'

  • So long overdue update. Guess I'll be doing what will become inevitable in a lot of backyard garages in the coming months (Hey let's look at the positives) and getting some work done in this!! Wh

  • Hehe....breaking traction in second....with the potenzas!

Posted Images

i must ask something and please do not take this the wrong way, I'm looking at a ke55 rolla, and i have a set of 13" hotwire mags like yours.. thing is.. IS it just me or does most people with rolla's seem to put them on hahaha xD this car is amazing.. definetly watching it!

  • 1 month later...

any news on this mate got some 440cc injectors here if u want em man free of charge time to pump more boost into this old girl

  • Author

Its actually off the road for a few mods at the moment. I'll be updating in a week or so.

 

Yeah I'll take the squirters if you're sure. Pm me bank details for postage. Do you know what they're from?

  • 3 weeks later...

pictures will be necessary I think mate :)

All in good time. ....

Major update soon

 

7k? Garrett gt2876?? Hahahah

It will be worth the wait everyone!!!

 

Stu.

  • 4 weeks later...

All in good time. ....

Major update soon

 

 

I believe soon is now ages ago!!! :(

 

Keen for an update!! :)

I believe soon is now ages ago!!! :(

 

Keen for an update!! :)

:y: super duper curious. What are you up to taz?

Exterior changes are finished, under bonnet this weekend!

How'd she go on the weekend Si??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.