Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Si's 5kte Ke55

Featured Replies

Awesome, good to see you're back on the road!

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 794.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Looks a bit more like a motor again! Tried to bolt the manifold on this afternoon and managed to pull a stud out of the head 🤬 will have to wait until Monday now to get a helicoil for it. Once I'

  • So long overdue update. Guess I'll be doing what will become inevitable in a lot of backyard garages in the coming months (Hey let's look at the positives) and getting some work done in this!! Wh

  • Hehe....breaking traction in second....with the potenzas!

Posted Images

  • Author

Because pretty much everything was done with 'good engineering practice' there wasn't much at all that needed to change to. All I really needed to do was change the fuel system and address my track issues.

Now I can get back onto my other little projects like the sequential injection/quad coils etc.

  • Author

I built a custom cas about 2 years ago. It's half k half sr20. If you go back a few pages there's some vids of when I made and tested it. I just need to make some brackets for new ls1 coils and I can install it all.

That's right, i rememeber now.

 

I'm looking at buying LS1 coils for my BMW actually. I was gonna use one per cylinder, but then wire them in wasted spark configuration. (ive only got a crank signal with a missing tooth)

 

Do you know much about genuine vs copy? Best place to buy? Prices are all over the place on ebay. The respectable sellers i was looking at seemed to be about 260bucks a set of 8. which would be nice, 2 spares for for the glove box.

  • Author

Think I paid $80 posted for 4. They we're second hand so know they're genuine. ..just hope they all work.

If you're going to run waste spark what about just getting some v6 commo packs?

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Author

I've been meaning to do this update for about a month now.....

 

Finally got around to making new brackets for the 15" thermo fan I've had in the shed for about a year. The twin 10"s worked, but the new 15" drops temps a heap quicker. The brackets I originally made for the commonwhore radiator worked... but weren't pretty, so I combined the fan and top rad mounting bracket, made from 3mm alloy sheet. Bending it was fun in a home shed!

 

While I had it off the road I pulled the manifolds off for the first time in a couple of years.... The copper manifold gaskets I did the group buy of were the best investment ever!!!..... and gave everything a good clean up and re-polish.

 

post-1315-0-63321500-1489278493_thumb.jpg

 

post-1315-0-82469200-1489278512_thumb.jpg

 

In other news the clutch has started slipping again, but only when you flick the boost switch Grrr. When I changed it last time I did change the front main seal of the T50. Think maybe I've got a leaking rear main on the engine itself though. I work for 'Ten Days on the Island' now and festival is about to start, so when its all over at the end of the month I'll get the box out again in April and sort the slippage again.

If you need a hand or someone on the beers for encouragement gimme a yell

  • 5 months later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.